106-110

Chapter 106 A terrible secret

Gu Nanyu briefly flipped through it and found that most of the words were very abstract and even replaced by pictures. Gu Nanyu couldn't help but turned his head to look at Xiao Xingwan.

Xiao Xingwan was sitting next to her with her chin in her hands, watching Gu Nanyu turn over notes, when she suddenly saw her senior brother turning his head to look at her, and said, "Huh?"

He made a sound and looked at Gu Nanyu with wide eyes.

Gu Nanyu held back his smile, turned his head lightly and said, "Nothing."

Gu Nanyu thought to himself that he was confused when he first saw the handwriting notes written by Xiao Xingwan. Now when he saw the villagers' handwriting, he had the same sense of déjà vu. It seemed that this was a regional characteristic.

After flipping through the notes, roughly ten families asked to take away their children to cultivate as immortals, fourteen families asked for help in treating their family members, and three families wanted to marry Gu Nanyu and the others. Among them, Including the village flower house.

Gu Nanyu's face twitched when he saw it, and asked Xiao Xingwan to choose a few families who had taken care of her.

But how to distribute Lingquan water to others? It can't be too obvious.

Xiao Xingwan had an idea: "Senior Brother Nan, just put it in the water glass."

"But we can't go door to door and pour water to people, right?"

"Then... you can put it in the rice."

Gu Nanyu suddenly understood and rubbed the little girl's head.

"It's still us, Xingwan Congza."

"Senior Brother Nanzhi taught me well."

Fang Xiaobei was very jealous: "Please, brothers and sisters, please stop praising each other. I am also very good. Who will praise me?"

No one responded, and Fang Xiaobei went out depressed.

Fang Xiaobei: I'll collect the homework... No, I'll collect the notes.

With Xiao Xingwan's suggestion, Gu Nanyu asked Grandma Shen to make some more sour soup noodles, and then secretly poured the spirit spring water into it and delivered it from door to door. The task was completed.

In the evening, those who had received sour soup noodles came to thank them and brought many gifts, all of which were specialties from farmers.

Gu Nanyu accepted it and put it in Grandma Shen's room so that Grandma Shen could keep it for later.

Grandma Shen still frowned: "You should go back early."

Xiao Xingwan was stunned for a moment, then showed a sad expression: "Grandma, don't you like me coming to see you? Why do you keep urging me to leave?"

Grandma Shen had something in her heart. She wanted to be with her granddaughter forever, but she was afraid.

I feel uneasy.

Grandma Shen didn't say anything. She held her granddaughter in her arms, patted her back gently and muttered something.

"Little fool, how could grandma not like you? Grandma is afraid..."

"What are you afraid of?"

"nothing......"

"What are you afraid of? I'm with you, so you won't be afraid anymore." Xiao Xingwan imitated an adult and hugged Grandma Shen, patting Grandma Shen on the back.