351-355

Chapter 351 You protected me when I was a child, and I protect you now

Gu Nanyu was lying on the soft couch in the study room, with Xiao Xingwan beside him.

Xiao Xingwan, who is always chirping, is a bit silent at this time.

Gu Nanyu reluctantly asked her, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Xingwan hesitated to speak, and finally closed her mouth and shook her head with a smile.

It's nothing, I just feel like I'm weak and useless.

It seems like she can't protect anyone she loves...

She doesn't want this!

Xiao Xingwan looked at Gu Nanyu's wounds, her eyes became firm, and she seemed to have made some determination.

Elsewhere, Beichuan Zhenren and Beitang Ye were interrogating the demon.

The demon was tied up by Wu Feng, and his body was covered with bruises. It looked like he had been tortured by Beitang Ye a lot, but he still had the skin of Chun Xing.

From time to time, Chun Xing let out an inaudible cry: "I hurt so much...I hurt so much...Help me..."

Now that she has fallen out with that demon, no one can save her.

Master Beichuan asked: "Pull out the antidote and I will spare your life."

The demon sneered: "Spare my life and then put me into the forbidden forest to fend for myself?"

Beitangye sneered: "Do you think I'm discussing with you?"

Beitang Ye moved his fingers, and the demon suddenly let out a shrill scream and rolled on the ground, its face distorted.

It roared heartbreakingly: "Holy Lord, Holy Lord, why are you treating your fellow humans like this? Are you confused by these humans? Have you forgotten that you are a demon?"

Beitangye ignored it at all and stopped punishing the demon when it was tortured to the point of dying.

Then Beitang Ye said lightly: "If you answer the wrong question again, you will be serious, are you?"

The demon trembled and nodded repeatedly.

Beitang Ye said: "Tell me, what kind of poison is this? Where is the antidote?"

The demon hesitated for a moment and refused to speak.

Beitangye sneered: "It seems that you still haven't learned your lesson."

Seeing that Beitang Ye was going to torture him again, the demon hurriedly begged for mercy: "Holy Lord, Holy Lord, please spare my life! I say, I say, that poison is called Zuiguxiang. Once it is stained, it will be difficult to remove it. It will penetrate the deepest part of the body." place, and then... it will make the whole person rotten."

"Antidote." Beitang Ye said through gritted teeth, "If Gu Nanyu's arm becomes useless, I will chop off all your limbs and make them into wine!"

The demon cried: "Holy Lord, Holy Lord, I don't have an antidote. The antidote is kept by the eldest lady."

"Beitang Lin? Is she still alive?"

Xiao Xingwan said quietly from the side: "Yes, she is still alive. When she was at Hidden Sword Peak, she tried to dig out Master Shuxian's spiritual bones and feed them to the ferocious beasts, but Senior Brother Nanyu and I stopped her."

Moreover, she and Gu Nanyu were lucky enough to have space to put the ferocious beast in, otherwise, they might also suffer a loss.

"She dares to bully you..." Beitang said half of the sentence in the night. He felt why he had to fight for Gu Nanyu, and immediately stopped talking, "How dare she bully you?!"