I'm Sorry

(A bit of making out, almost smut, but no smut. Kissing, shirtless Carlisle, making out on a couch, So, enjoy, I guess?)

 Kissing, shirtless Carlisle, making out on a couch, So, enjoy, I guess?)

Angel's POV

Oh my grandpa! Oh my grandpa! Oh my grandpa! I was freaking out! I was seriously freaking out! Damn me and my delirious mind when I'm sick! My little came out to play, and I called Carlisle, Daddy! Oh he probably thinks I'm weird and childish. He's never gonna want to touch me or want me. I should have never let myself slip, but I was sick, and I didn't bother on keeping at bay. Damn me! Ugh! I can't believe I did that! Can you believe I did that?! Now they'll never take me seriously, and they're gonna think I'm childish, and it's going to super awkward now! Great! Just great! Just what I need!

I sighed to myself as I sat in my wheelchair, yep, still in the wheelchair, but I can feel my legs a little bit more then I did before, so that's a plus. Carlisle said that I would be up and at em before I knew it. But now I can never meet his eyes, not when I called him, that. He's a grown man, and he probably thinks I'm a childish teenager, he's never gonna want me now. But maybe if I go see him at work, and try to apologize, it's going to be super awkward, I know that. And I don't even know where I'm going to start, but maybe if I apologize, maybe things will go back to normal. I just got to keep my little on a freaking leash from now one. She tends to be sneaky and tries to get out. But I won't let her, I can't let her, as sad as it makes me to think I'll never be able to let her out, I knew I would have to lock her up for good. It's going to be hard, but I knew if it was making my mates uncomfortable, it was something I was gonna have to do.

—————————————————————————————

I was able to get Maddie to give me a ride to the hospital. I put my big girl pants on, and I went, I needed to do this, as awkward as this is going to be, I needed to do this. I looked back at Maddie, I gave her a small smile and thumbs up. She gave me a look, a look that says she knows what I'm doing. Oh grandpa, they told her, didn't they. I can never live this down, but it's not as bad, because she's one too, but she keeps it at bay better then I can. But thankfully she didn't say anything about it. "I'll be here when you come out", was all she said, I nodded my head and gave her one last smile. I then started wheeling myself into the hospital.

Now it took me awhile to actually find his office, or the desk lady that would help me find his office, I never actually been to his office before. So when I got to the information or whatever help desk it was, I was a bit nervous, would he even want to see me? Would the lady even let me see him? I mean I can't just ask to see him without an appointment. But I wasn't about to wuss out on this, I needed to do this. "Um, hi? I'm looking for Dr. Carlisle Cullen", my voice was soft and gentle, I was still nervous, what if she didn't let me see him? "Do you have an appointment with him?", damn it, I should have known, I knew I should have made an appointment with him, and I came here for nothing, since they won't let me see him. I could feel the irritation in me grow, my fingers clenching onto the arms of my wheelchair, and I grit my teeth. I don't know who I was more irritated with, the lady or myself, I'm pretty sure it was myself, I knew I should have made an appointment with him, and now I can't even see him, he's my mate, and still, I can't even see him, it's not like I can actually tell the lady the truth. "No, I don't. I'm sorry, I'll just go............", but I didn't get to finish my sentence, because another voice came from behind me. "Angel, sweetheart, what are you doing here?", I tensed up when I heard his voice, damn it, no backing out now, I blushed as I turned myself around to look at him.