Angelica Winchester

Name: Angelica Winchester (since Cas doesn't have a last name, and I ship him with dean, it's only logical)

Played by: Odeya Rush

Dads: Castiel and dean (since stiles can get pregnant, so can Cas)

Uncles: Sammy and Gabby

Grandpa: god or chuck

Eye color: eye color like her father (Cas)

Hair color: black like her father (Cas)

Facial expressions and features: She gets more of her facial expressions and facial features from her pops (Dean)

Wing color: unlike her father she has white wings.

Little: she is a little, but can hide it so well, her parents don't know, neither does her uncles, well maybe her uncle gabby, and maybe her grandpa, because well, he sees fucking everything. She still can't take a shower without feeling weird. She's been looking for her one slash mate.

She doesn't need to possess a human body, she was actually born a baby, but doesn't grow as slow as a human does.

Human/angel: she is both human from dean and half angel from Cas.

But she does have some powers from her father. She can make people pass out when she wants them to. She has grace but not as strong as her father. And she has full control of her wings.

Best friend: Madeline rose Singer (Bobby's daughter) she's eighteen and has her own place.

Angelica's actual age: ten years old

Her age she looks: eighteen years old.