Pain

Angel's POV (Free Period)

It was weird. I was so used to having them around, but it was kinda nice to have some me time. Watching the rain was a perfect idea. I loved the rain. I always loved the rain. Even before I came. It was always so nice. But it felt weird too. The halls were bare of students. Seeing as everyone else was in class. Or the ones that also had free period were somewhere else. I didn't mind not having many friends. Most of the students here already have a name for me. 'Zombie Girl', I'm not a big fan of the name. But hey, it's not like I have a choice in the matter.

I sighed and watched as the rain trickled down. It looked so nice. I really wish I had movement in my legs again. So I can go out there and twirl in the rain. I used to love doing that. Even though my parents used to yell at me to get out of the rain. It was nice. But then I smiled and thought of going back home to see Carlisle and Esme. I wanted to snuggle on the couch and just watch the rain. Or watch a movie and snuggle.

I didn't like school all too much now. Not that I don't like going with my soulmates. It's just that the stares. The whispers. It's hard to ignore. But I think I'll be able to get through it. Just as long as I know that I have them by my side. But I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard footsteps. It didn't sound like any of the footsteps I knew. I scrunched my up my eyebrows, who were they? I turned my chair around, and I saw who it was. Well, I didn't know exactly who they were. But they were students, none of them I knew. But I smiled at them shyly. Maybe this is your chance to make friends. "Hi", I said as I waved at them. But my smile dropped and so did my hand when I saw their smirks. Uh oh. This doesn't look good. One of the boys came up to me. "How's it going, zombie girl? How about we go for a little ride", he told me. I gulped as I heard that name come out of his mouth. I didn't like this. I didn't like this. I don't like this.

I tried to get away by wheeling myself out of the room. But I grunted as I felt my chair be pulled backwards. No. No. No. Please. Don't do this. Please don't do this. I tried turning around and batting their hands away. But that didn't even work either. Oh come on. This sucks. I don't want this. I don't want this. Please. I tried stopping my wheelchair with my hands. But they only dragged harder and my hands got burns on them. I yelped in pain. Ow! That freaking hurt!

Damn it! Why couldn't I use my legs. Maybe if I had, maybe I could have gotten away. But what am I supposed to do? I can't crawl out of my chair. Who knows what they would do to me if I just belly flopped on the ground and started crawling. Just the thought of them doing something to me. I didn't like that. But then I yelped again. The rain was pouring on top of me! And it was cold! It was freezing! I shivered as the rain hit me harder. Please stop. Please stop. Please. I don't want this. I don't want this.

"Please, you don't have to do this, you don't have to, please", I begged and pleaded with them. But they just laughed at me. I wasn't going to cry. I wasn't going to cry. A Winchester doesn't cry. But I felt like crying, so badly. I wanted to cry. But I don't cry. I don't. "Oh I think we do, and who knows, you might get some fun out of it too", the same guy that called me zombie girl said. I gulped. I had no idea what he meant by that. I didn't like this. I had no idea where they were taking me. But I was shivering the whole time. I was so so cold. I was freezing. My teeth chattered against each other. Fudge. It was so cold.

But then it stopped. I looked behind me. And I saw that the boys were now talking amongst each other. This is it. I tried wheeling myself out of here. But it seemed like it was stuck in mud. Damn it. There was only one way out of here. And that was crawling. I gulped softly. And I jumped out of my wheel chair. The impact hurt so badly. But I wasn't gonna stop now. Not when I can get out of here. I started to Army crawl away.