Chapter 33

When I got home, i looked at my phone which was ringing non stoppingly. When I looked up i saw Irin's number.

I've been ignoring everyone's call since that incident.

Since me and P'Freen talked and we sorted out the situation, I think it's time to face them too.

I took the call and said "hello"

"Finally, it took an eternity to take you my call" she asked sarcastically and I stayed silent.

"Look up" she said and I saw her standing at the stairs. I was surprised to see her in my home. She ran towards me and embraced me.

"I'm sorry" she said and sobbed. I can feel how my heart is in pain while seeing her cry like this.

"I'm sorry for not telling you the truth, I know I've hurted you. I'm so sorry my gummy bear" she said and  tears started to fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry too" I said and my voice cracked up.

"No don't say that, we are at fault especially me. I'm your best friend and i should have been a good friend to you. " she said and before i could ask she spoke again "I know I fucked up, but please don't ignore me." she said and I can feel my shirt is wet from her tears.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you Irin, and I'm really sorry for acting like a child and lashing out. It's just I was so hurt that i couldn't think how you all suffered by hiding this thing" I said and embraced her.

"Don't cry, you'll look like a panda " i said and we both chuckled.

"I promise I won't hide anything from you" she  said and we both broke the hug. We laughed while looking at each other's face.

"We both looks like cry baby now, and it's all because of you" she said and pinched my waist

"Ouch, what did I do" i asked

"Who told you to ran away from Thailand " she asked

"Did you forget that i always run to England during this time" i asked and it clicked.

"Omg, I'm so sorry, i forgot. I was focused on you being mad at me i literally forgot about that Bec" she said as she wiped my tears.

"Say sorry once again, and you'll be sleeping on the floor " I said and she pinched me again.

"Such an ass" she said

"Ouch you are hurting me again" I said and pouted

"Tss, your puppy eyes won't work at me Bec, it only works for P'Freen. Speaking of P'Freen did you meet her" she asked and i nodded.

"So what now, when are you gonna make her yours" she asked.

"Well, soon but I have to take care of the fiance things that are in front of me like an obstacles " I said. She looked surprised by what I said.

"What?" I asked

"Wow, i really thought you would say something stupid again like I don't love her something but you are actually planning to make her yours" she asked and i nodded

"I don't want to deny anything, as much as I want to run away I want her to be with me. These days without anyone i thought about everything through. And I had fair shares of hurting P'Freen too. And I don't want to miss this chance and lose her completely. Now I really have a chance and I'm gonna take it." I said confidentiality. Irin clapped her hands dramatically.

"Now you sound like the determined Becky that i met years ago" she said and pinched my cheeks, when I yelled in pain she cheered

"Omg, it not a dream it's real" she exclaimed and i rolled my eyes.

"What are you trying to say" i asked her.

"You know, when you started to have a crush on Nop you were changing, like you became less confident and comparing everything , you were like a lost nerdy bird. You sucked actually. But after P'Freen or we can say Uno came to your life, you changed in a positive way and I think that's why your crush with Nop didn't last long. Cause you started to love yourself again. I'm glad she came to your life" she said. Which kind of makes sense.

"You're right" I said and she nodded.

"By the way, how did you come here" i asked her.

"I came with P'Freen and Gyoza" she said.

"Gyoza's here too" i asked

"Yup, she's here she went out with her dad to buy something for her mom. She'll be back soon" she said and i nodded

"Why don't we go up and shower " i asked

"Good idea, cause you really need a shower" she said and placed her hand on her nose.

"Hey that's rude " I said and she chuckled.

"Kidding my Bec Bec, i already took a shower now go and take a shower while I call the others and tell them that you are ok" she said and i nodded.

After like 3 hours, Mr. Chankima and Gyoza came back to our home with my dad. Gyoza and i reconnected again.

We were currently having dinner when Richie came alone to home. I thought P'Freen will come with him..

"Where's phi dad" Gyoza asked.

"She went back, there was a emergency board meeting, and I was gonna go but she told me she will manage" Mr. Chankima said and we all nodded.

"Nadech, is there no chance for Richie to marry your daughter" my dad asked and i choked on my water. I looked at Irin who was trying hard not to laugh same as Gyoza. I glared at them both.

"You know, Jenson's daughter is no good and you know how he does business" dad said and he nodded.

"Well, I don't want Nita as my daughter in law too but I know my daughter's preference, she doesn't like men, and I don't want her to be in a married life with a man where she gets no happiness"Mr Chankimha said and my dad nodded.

"But why don't you let her handle the company alone, afterall she's a good business woman and I know she can handle it alone" Richie said which pretty much made sense.

"I know that too son, but it's a promise that we have to keep to the great grandfather done by all the CEO who's gonna take over the company. And I don't wanna break the promise I made to my father. And Freen grew up knowing all of these. She knows how much i value my promises and I'm glad i have a daughter like her who is so respecting toward her parents and keep her promise like I do" he said proudly about P'Freen.

"Oww, so I'm not your favourite daughter anymore" Gyoza asked and everyone Chuckled

" you are my spoiled princess" he said and pinched her cheeks.

"And I don't mind if she finds a partner for herself. I'm happy with her choice but if she doesn't, her only option is marrying Nita or she can't be the CEO and I can't run the company like in the old times they need a new and ambitious CEO" he stated

"Still I don't want Nita for our Freen, Nadech" dad said.

"Me neither, but no one proposed a marriage proposal other than you Jenson. And if Richie was a girl i would have engaged them both by now " he said.

"I can marry her" i blurred out.

Everyone in the table was pretty quite. Fuck why did I say it out loud. I looked at everyone's face and chuckled slightly. And they did that too.