Chapter 41

I don't know what's happening now. Why is the person whom I thought was my fiance cause I saw her at my fiance's room standing with irin and my friends.

I looked towards where everyone was looking and i opened my mouth wide. 

Oh my fucking god.

Am i dreaming.

I touched my cheeks and pinched my hands. Ouch it's hurting. I looked at my fiance again.

Fucking hell, I'm not dreaming.

But how did this happen.

Fuck she's so beautiful.

She came with her family and got on the stage.

"Go and stand beside your fiance princess" her dad said.

"Okay dad" she said and came beside me. She gave me her sweet smile before standing beside me.

"Can you close your mouth, I don't want any flies to get inside your mouth" she said and i closed my mouth.

"Stop looking at me like that" she whispered again while smiling at the crowd while my dad and her dad were talking in the mike.

I looked at my friends to ask if I'm dreaming or not, but to my surprise they were all looking surprised but not Irin. So i looked at my beloved sister and she was smiling at my fiance.

Oh my god.

She's my fiance.

Fuck, this is real.

".......Let's all enjoy the evening" with that my dad ended the speech.

Him and mom came towards me.

"I hope you like the one whom I choose" he said and all i could do was hugging him.

"Thank you dad" I said.

"Don't thank me, it was all your fiance's idea" he said and chuckled

"Hope you are not too surprised to see your fiance honey" mom said while chuckling.

"Mom" I said and pouted "you all hid this from me" i said and crossed my arms.

"Well, don't blame us phi, your Fiance told us not to utter a single word about her" Gyoza said and i looked at her.

"Let's go down, they are waiting for us. Don't you wanna talk to your fiance about the contract " dad asked teasingly.

"Shit, the contract " I said and was searching for my fiance's figure.

"Come with me" Gyoza said and dragged me to a room. When the door opened, I saw my friends sitting in a big couch and drinks were on the table. They all were discussing something and irin was chuckling at them. And the girl i thought who was my fake fiance is also there.

"Did you know this before" Noey asked as soon as she saw me.

"What do you think, i was the most surprised one here" I said and they all nodded.

"How in the hell this all happened" Nam asked.

"Oh i know" Gyoza said taking a seat beside Manaw.

"I know you won't tell us anything, and who is this??" I asked

"She's Becky's cousin. And her childhood bestfriend more like a twin sister" irin said

"Hi, I'm Dasha" she introduced herself

"Freen, it's nice to meet you" I said and we shook our hands.

"Where is she" i asked.

"Looking for me" I heard the voice that I've been longing for.