Chapter 4; Preparation's

For now, i figured my body wasn't prepared. I needed magic for sure. So, for the next few days i would do some things. 1. get familiar with the sword 2. watch Paul with my all-seeing eyes. I knew he trained every morning so i was going to see that and maybe catch on to some movements. The first day i mainly watched Paul. I could also see Rudeus sometimes, but it was of no matter. That was my morning. When he trained Rudeus was in the future so i couldn't watch that. After all, i was planning on using battle aura when i was 3 for another reason; it was when Paul began training Rudeus. So, instead of that, i watched Paul in the morning and planned on going into the woods when it was midday. Actually, i was planning on surviving there for these 2 days. Of course, i didn't want to worry Noah or Jade but i needed to prep. So, after seeing Paul, i latched onto basic sword god techniques and was going to repeat them in the forest. At this point i was 2 years and 3 months old. I was born a little after Rudeus. He was 2 months older. How i knew this? Well, i haven't told u of one thing... i figured out how to stack eyes. It was hard, but it basically worked like this; i needed to "equip" one eye and the other eye on the other eye. Sounds weird but one my right eye i had "equipped" my identification eye and on the left my all-seeing eye. And then i just watched Rudeus and saw how old he was. And sure enough, he is about 2 months older. All nice, but to be honest i just felt like telling because i can. Just a little flex, i guess. I was truly blessed with it all. Eyes, an exclusive blue fire and knowledge of what was going on. That aside, i was going to need to memorize how to do earth magic, wind magic and advanced of it all. A big test for myself. The bigger quest was to have them all voiceless too. That way i could use them more frequently. I figured though that advanced would be over kill though and that my pops might be impressed but might also be blasted off into the fields. Same would be for advanced wind and fire. But on earth, to be honest, it was just making a wall, right? In that case it could be useful. Either way, i thought that what would be even better time spent would be learning lightning magic. Might seem over kill, but it isn't lethal and will only paralyze. Maybe knock out but if i can control it... it could only paralyze for enough time to get a hard swing in! Although it would be hard. Since the original was ten times stronger and Rudeus had to do the king class first and then adjusted it to a smaller lightning. It was a great task but pay off was high. I want to learn it... truly but i would first need to be able to do king class magic and then adjust it. Just like Rudeus. As a result, i decided to do... (Btw seeing as you got this far, thank you for reading!)