Chapter 67 Leveling up

After searching, Amber and Pursena were transported to Japan, Eris and Atofe were transported to Italy, Jueles and Sahara were both American, Roxy was sent to iceland and Tris was sent to Canada. It was going to verge a lot of time but i could definitly train there too. Then it's settled! By now it was 2024. No changes were made in rankings. Thomas and Liu Zhigang were pretty much at the top... for now. I had sold the magic crystals i had and went to the places where my girls were. Those that weren't alone were in the same area so it was all good. I guess my concience did spare me that atleast. I blew through quite a bit of money but compared to how much i had it was nothing. This time i was going to invest nothing. It wouldn't do anything after all. This world was different. Not the one i had before. Things like crypto and investing in companie's were now useless. This world was unpredictable by me. With that in mind i just blew through some money for flights and accomodation. I had blown through about 30 k to go on a "Tour" through the world. My parents at first didn't allow it but i confinced them. I also got a 20k, more luxurious, vacation for them. To Japan ofcourse.

"I will meet you there"

"Right!"

In total that was about as much money i spent. I got to Italy first. It would be annoying to bring the girls back but i had to. Seeing that as it is i would sent them to the Netherlands to my house. With their own keys ofcourse. Seeing all those expenses it was about 100 thousand. To me that was really cheap at this point but i shouldn't live in luxury all the time. Though i lived in a mansion... hehe...

*in head*

"I know you forcedd me to go back in your head but please don't worry for money. I can calculate exactly how much you have spent and if needed i can make more."

"I know! I can too! But that doesn't mean i will!"

"Right"

*back to real world*

Hahhh... this wasn't my only worry. What dawned on me was that if i would live through most of my dreams that i would eventually go to hell. Litterely! But worse then that i would live through many more wife's. Sadly i think i got my wife's too deep into this at this point so they pretty much can't leave me now. 

"Do not worry. Though i can't tell you everything, your concience has allowed you to live without problem"

"That means your the last?"

"No, definitly not. But your wife's won't mind. They will even like it aslong as you keep them happy"

"Ugh... but i can't! I can't focus on making them happy and that hurts!"

"You and your concience dug that grave yourself"

"Wait what do you mean my concience"

"Oops! Can't tell you!"

What did she mean...

"Don't think it either!"

But what DID she mean by my concience and i dug that grave...

"Stop..."

Maybe... nah can't be

"Phew"

i will stop for now. I will get to know sooner or later anyway

"Yeah you will!"

Right... then on to Italy! When we got there in a matter of hours i was met with... a gate? It seemed to be C rank. Good find! It stopped the passage so peeking in wouldn't hurt! As such, i jumped right in! 

"Sir don-"

Was the last thing i heard.

"Do you want me to get out?"