Chapter 79 Preps for Extermanation day

It was almost time but i can not save anyone without someone's help. I didn't have money. Only knowledge that was useless in the end run. I was stuck so i went to the one person that might not help me, but i had the biggest chance for help from her. Carmine... I went to her factory. Only one way... i didn't have a appointment and just the hope for something to happen. But i didn't have any money. My contract with Stolas was stopped and all my money for that time went to Blitz. Though my debts have been paid i can not go on with just this sword. It was limited and would kill me in this battle for sure. After all, all the persons that were going to be slayed were in essence innocent. I knocked on the door. One of Carmine's kid oppened. 

"Do you have a appointment?"

"No..."

"Then i can't let you in."

She litterely shut the door up before i could say anything. I knocked again.

"What?"

"I want to request a weapon"

"That takes months. Come again later please"

It was shut again. What a bitch! Well then i have to come in the hard way... glass or wood... anywhere? Yes! Another door! Right up at those stairs... I went up the stairs... i felt a chill though nothing else. I broke it open with my scythe. I saw Carmilla herself on a chair. Fuck this was her office... uhmmmm.... awkward!

"What the fuck... How did you come in? That door is strong!"

"Look i need a weapon but your daughter was not being coöperative"

"And what makes you think i am?"

"Well... just a hunch"

"Well you intrigue me... speak"

"I need a weapon to protect myself and hopefully protect some others too."

"My weapons don't do anything to excor-"

"Don't play dumb with me. I know they do"

"How? Who gave you that info?"

"I just know... now tell me. Can or can you not help me?"

"If you don't run your mouth... you know to much"

"Is that the only reason your helping?"

"No... if you protect people, is that not a noble cause?"

"I guess so..."

"Then what do you need?"

"I need a sword. Preferebly a katana."

"Is that not one around your waist?"

"You are correct. But it is cursed. And it can't slice through angels."

"True, but we don't make katana-"

"I am prepared for that. Just give me the material, and a place to make it. i will make it myself."

"Were you a smith or something?"

"Somewhat..."

"Then what about payment?"

"I do not have any cash"

"That's what i thought. Come again later"

"Is that all you care about? Some measily cash?"

"How dare you! You ask me to give it to you for nothing?"

"I indeed am asking you that"

"What would i gain?"

"The honour of having helpt the strongest in Hell"

"That title goes to Alastor or Zestial for sure..."