Chapter 26 The hurt in justice

* I take my words back. I did a lot. So i am going to change the fact Eris isn't here anyway because i am bored and because it isn't too much of a bother.*

With that we arrived at the facility

*Side note, i will make every text now a little bit more less compact since it is uneasy to read. you will get what i mean*

"So we are here huh?" 

"Yep" 

"Any other wishes than to burn this place? Like kill a specific person or sound an allarm just so that innocents can leave?" 

"Just one. Kill the man with an eye patch, then you can sound an allarm if u wish to." 

scary, some women really were scary. 

"See you soon." 

next moment i was gone. I really saw the man with the eye patch. 

"Nothing personal man, but you made some wrong choices!" 

"A-" 

then his head was off. a clean cutt. It was what the katana was made to do after all. Then, i thought as if something was coming. I saw that blood. I killed him. I had no choice. That too was live. In this world it came that easy. I didn't have feelings like i did with Luke. This was just fate. 

"Everyone leave right now! I will count to 10 before i burn this whole place to the ground!" 

everyone ran. I got back to the building Tristina and i were originally standing. i charged intermediate fire magic. wasn't  hard for me anyway. I counted to 10. 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0." 

Then i shot the blue fire ball, enlarged enough to destroy the building, just far enough not to hit ourselves. But it was still incredibly hot. After using the magic, i activated some saint classe water magic. As not to burn this whole kingdom down as accident. And made sure it was working. When it did, i told Tristina the following.

"Now that we are done here, let's move it."

"Just one thing." 

The crazy women sprang into a unknown room. 

"H-hey wait!" 

then i got to the room myself. She was standing there with a small, teddy bear.

"This was from my mother. This was the one thing i got from those wretches. But my mom still tried preventing it. It was not her decision. I saw her crying her eye's out. That was enough for me to never blame her."

"I-i see. But let's go out. it is dangerous" 

"Yes boss." 

we sprang out again. On to Asura to kill some random Prime minister! We traveled a week again. I made some points to her, that if she did want to also become my wife, that she would need to ask again when i am 15.

"It's for the fact i have already proposed. If  i come back with you, already engaged, then i would discourage the 3 i proposed to even further."

"Got it, but i still need to think of whether i love you still. So don't think you will get me just yet!" 

Fair, i did hope so though. I am not going to lie, i liked big chests. Eris and Amber who were getting pretty big now are proof of that. In my old live, it was the biggest turn on besides shyness. It was the biggest body preverence atleast. But Sylph didn't need to worry. I loved her enough for the chest not to matter. let's recall though, assuming Luna and Delta were also going too propose, or atleast ask. Would sylph get discouraged? I mean, together with Roxy, she would be the only "Flat chester". Oh, but i would shower her with enough love for her not to feel distressed. Everyone was equal in my relationship after all. Anyway, my love thought suddenly stopped as we were there.