Chapter 76 Helluva plot twist

Concience! I have just one thing to ask!

"Sure... i'm listening"

Can i know... did some of my wife's go to heaven?

"Yes"

Fuck! So in this time line my mission is...

"Yes... to get all your wife's back and ultimatly bring justice to this world. However once that is done i will bring you back. And any wife you make! Good luck! This might be your hardest live yet!"

With that i felt his presence fading. Thanks for nothing! I guess i will need to go to that hotel. I went to the hazbin hotel. For now that was my only help. Since he said all my wife's i'm guessing Cam is also disconected from me for the moment

"Yeah she is... that is the last thing i will say along with the fact there is but 2 exceptions. I think you can guess wich"

Now he really left right? Well 2 exceptions... of all my wife's that would have to be Sahara and Atofe. But i had no choice but to go to the hotel for now. I was in and was greeted with... nothing. I saw Husk at the bar but the rest was barren.

"Hello, is there any room to book?"

"Hell if i know..."

"I see so you are not a receptionist... where do i need to go?"

"Listen kid... are you dumb? This is hell! This ain't no vacation! This is a rehab!"

"H-hell?! But i think i'm not supposed to be here then!"

"Wait... you really didn't know?"

"Nope..."

"Well you must have sinned in any way... tell me"

"Well the one sin i can think off is having multiple wife's"

"Yeah no you should be here alright"

"But i loved them all!"

"Still man! You can't have multiple wife's! That's first off really fucking weird and loving them all doesn't make it better!"

"Oh man..."

"Listen... if you want to rehab then i can call Charlie"

"Charlie?"

"Yeah our "beloved" owner..."

Good! Acting clueless is a good first thing to do. Besides that... what do i look like?

"Can i just have a mirror for a moment?"

"Sure... but you aren't human anymore..."

He handed me a miror. I was indeed no human anymore. I had transformed into a actual snake! I looked pretty good though... i don't hate it! But then... i looked in the back. No tail. So i was basically a hybrid? Yeah must be.

"Alright... can you live with that?"

"Y-yeah! It looks kind of cool!"

"That's a first... anyway Charlie is here"

"Hey! I heard you wanted to rehab and while this is a hotel you will have to "pay" by giving our lessons a try!"

"A-alright! I can do that!"

"Good! Then your room is..."

Charlie walked me over to a room and said;

"Here!" 

Though it is best to actually terrorize hell and thus meet lucifer and then after that force him to get me in heaven and then gain my wife's this was a more water proof plan. My scythe was still trusty.