Chapter 77 For wife's you have to work

A little time passed. I wasn't hailed as a overlord but fun things did happen. I wasn't a psycotic murderer so i did help Charlie from time to time. She was nice but i would never date her. So don't worry for that. Plus she has vaggie wich i also met after some time. They gave me a sword at the condition i would never use it to kill inocents. I made a deal with Charlie on that. With the condition that those i deem not innocent are still allowed to be killed. Because if it's in Charlie's pov no one is not innocent. Upon some time i set out for the streets. I wanted to explore some more after all! I'm not certain if i can meet Blitz or Stolas. But i tried my best. I wasn't able to leave this stupid ring wich was a huge let down... maybe if i could arange it? I must admit out of everyone in hell, i look most humanoid. Together with Charlie and Lucifer that is. I only had scales and deep turquoise eyes. To be honest there wasn't much of a difference between my apearence now and the one i had in the Mushoku tensei world.

*I might make sequal's NOT skipping more of what happened in all worlds. Like a better, improved version. Atleast for those with long live's*

I went to a phone cel in hell. I had tracked down I.M.P for this moment

"Hey... i got a job"

"Seriously! (Boss! We have a caller)"

I heard moxie's voice there.

"Hello! Yes Yes! I heard you had a job!"

"Well it's... more of a favour"

"And what can we gain?"

"Strength... if you ever need a powerhouse IN the Pride ring i am here."

"And how do we know your strong?"

"If i can deflect one of your bullets with my sword, will you believe me?"

"First of, what's the favor?"

"I need info on 2 people suposedly being in here"

"O-oh! That's easy! Fine! If you can do that then we will help you! After all i know a guy who needs strength at the moment! If you can work under him and he gives you money, i will search!"

"Right... where do we meet up?"

"Well at I.M.P ofcourse!"

"Sure... bring all your friends! It will be a show to behold! Fuck it! I will give you a firework show after as a added bonus!"

"Haha! Like your spirit! (Crazy fuck doesn't know what a bullet is, Loona do you want to see a man try to deflect a bullet?)"

"(Hell fucking yeah! Let's see it!)"

*() means whispering now, okay?*

"I'm not crazy you know... bullets are just slow"

"Yeah yeah crazy boy! Just knock! We will open"

I then hung up. Walking there was the easy part but actually pulling off the slicing bullet part was a 50/50 trial. On one part, i had the future seeing eye. That boosted my chances very much! But on the other, i don't have the same abilitie's. Oh well... what's a little "gambling" once a while... these connections were going to be worth it! When i got there i knocked on the door and it seemed they were waiting.

"SO! Do we shoot you in the parking lot or?"

"Well you won't shoot me. I am confident with the sword"

"Right right! Then let's go!"

Then we went to the parking lot. It was about 30 meters long and Blitz stood at the end and me against the wall that stood before me...

"Do countdown please... otherwise it would be impossible"

"Yeah yeah! Loona! Please count for us!"

"Right right! Fuck this is going to be amazing! First let me make a video!"