Chapter 54 First pregnancy's

Now we decided, after combining again, to lay some new rule's. First off, if having sex, we will combine. Unless it isn't "Baby sex". Having sex with eachother 

*So both minds in control, NOT THE GAY TYPE!*

was, and felt super weird so we also made the second rule of taking turns. We would both take all of the girls 1 time. Or atleast something like that. If it was "Own pleasure sex" It was only allowed with condom. 

*With "Own pleasure" sex i mean with one body instead of combined*

Also when we got a child, we discussed with the girls that they may know the truth at 15. But that we would not "Decombine" with them seeing. So sexy time was only at night. With that being said we got 4 seperate rooms laying away from the rest for sexy time. No child was ever permitted near there. There were 4 sexy time rooms spread 

1 Baby making room

2 Indra 1 own pleasure room

3 Indra 2 own pleasure room

4 non combination 2 man mission (Uncombined but with all girls gathered)

It seemed excesive but... come on! It was possible! But with that being said... If i thought the "Circle method" to every child when they were 6 or so, then they would get to know that we had sexy time there... hmmm... Maybe replace them later? No... that would be a bother walking there all the time... But it would be so bad! I guess we are just going to need to teach them young. Because there ain't no way i am going to give up sexy time! Anyway we got through. First 2 weeks we had 5 baby making days. It seems like a lot but we wanted children. Indra 2.0 was also happy enough. I had discussed about the name idea 

*Name's are the same of my past children (In novel not irl because i don't have children at 14 almost 15. Almost? Yes! I am born at june 8th remember? At time of making this chapter, idk if you can see it but it's 18-5-2024)*

"So my kids names were Rudy, Yuno and Jullie"

"I see! Those were the names of mine too!"

"Ofcourse they were idiot"

"R-right..."

Then the only change between our universes were indeed probably only the fact Indra 2.0 didn't make a novel

"We got Rudy, but what would we say to Rudeus?"

"Nothing... maybe that we just wanted to make our kids name after our "In real live" kids and that one of them was coincidentely called Rudy"

"Right"

Yuno wasn't weird. I liked it back then and it wasn't actually meant to be a reference to Black clover. I just thought it was cool but looking back at it, maybe, just maybe, i was a little influenced by it. I mean my fist manga ever might have been Black clover. Or Demon slayer? I don't remember

*Probably Black clover. I got it at a shop in Arnhem and i remember being disapointed at the amount of manga and then researching where there was more. Long and behold i got to whoops in Utrecht and bought Demon slayer's volume 20 to 24. Or atleast i think that was the story*

And Jullie just seemed to be a cute girl name. Can you proof me wrong? Jullie just seems like a big girl name. I wonder though, would our kids have our age restriction, the mothers or... No actually probably the same as ours. We did kind of make our own Race after all. Ignius race! I don't know. But then it would be around... 4000 years? Because adding 3 people with 10000 years and then some lower numbers but some still big like Sahara's and Jueles wich were 1000. It just added up to somewhere around 4000 to 3000. Or atleast that's what the counter said. The counter said 4000 but it's probably rounded up. Anyway, with that being said... the first pregnant women were; Sylph (wich was rare), Tris and Jueles. Perfect! Sylph's, if a boy, was going to be Yuno wich was a elf. Jueles, if a girl was going to be Jullie wich fitted. And Tris's would, if a boy, be Rudy. But that was only with luck. Actually it was a very low chance. Probably below 10%. The rest should also begin to shape bellie's but i hoped some wouldn't. I mean no sexy time with either would be sad. But i had to grow a little more distant on constant sexy time anyway. I would stay with them the whole progress though. Rudeus missed the birth of Lucy. It was actually so hard to read. The fucker actually cheated on the best girl while she was pregnant with his child! Look, even though i am scum with 10 wife's i won't stand for cheating while pregnant. Maybe because there isn't anything to cheat with... and maybe i was already technically cheating on them while they were pregnant... Damn maybe i am scum! No wait i am scum. The scummiest. Not mental breakdown level this time. No suicide thoughts but it seemed Indra 2.0 was beginning to have the realization i began to have.

"I know what you are thinking. First of, you can't end it. Your immortal. 2nd, only i can break the bond so aslong as i don't break it neither of us die. Deal with it. We will live until 4000 or until they all decide it's been long enough"

"B-but! We are scum!"

"Yes, but they want us too! We can't let go of us. We have sinned, we can only pray that God forgives us. But before God can forgive us, learn to forgive yourself. Only then can you find happiness"

"Damn, that new messiah stuff has gone to your head huh?"

"Maybe a little"

"But i understand. We chose for this and we can't back down"

"Indeed, so let's face it together"

*NOT GAY! See it more as brothership*

"Okay"

with that we got through our day

*Should also add that Indra 1 and 2.0 cook in turns. Or ofcourse sometimes together. Just a little side detail*