Chapter 75 Another live ends

I knew where all the gods were but it would be boring just killing them now. After a few weeks the conference was there. The one about Sung Jinwoo's dad. Sung still made a name for himself in Korea so he was still deemed the strongest in Korea. He did the speech about him killing us if we laid hands on him and Hwang still went after Jinho. I got there though and killed him. Then i made him my shadow. After some time that started some heat between Thomas and Jinwoo but that ended quickly with Sung as the victor. Though Thomas was still alive ofcourse. After that whole happening more gates came. Reed was killed and i got his corpse too. I was getting stronger and stronger! Though all these corpses were but a minor percentage of my true strength. So after some time Gates started appearing. I let Cam handle the one in Japan. She had all the skills i had so she could add them to my army too. I went to America to handle the bigger gate there. It held only some stronger mobs though. They were plants... Elderwood guardians... or atleast that's what they looked like

*From The beginning after the end*

They were killed easily by my and made into parts of my army. It was going to be the end after this though... then it's just waiting for the end of this live and moving on to the other. Cam's gate went well too. Then the larger gates started oppening. Time to go to Canada. I conceiled all my power's as not to be notticed by the Monarchs. Then after 7 days... the gate oppened. Antares came out. But i rapidly used glutony on him after returning my powers. He was mad mad... i could feel him in my body, rapidly scratching the bounds of whatever kept them there, then turning into a dragon and blasting the walls. It was no use though. The other Monarchs that went after Go Gunhee and the rest were already killed. The Monarchs that tried to kill Sung were also already killed. That was all on me. But i also absorbed them for power ofcourse! These guys weren't half bad... They added on my physical strength without augmentation so they were usefull. The rest of the monarchs were also put into my... body i guess? Then i went to another planet far from earth. I could now! And then i put them all out at once. This was going to be atleast a little fun. 

"Come at me"

They all went at me but ultimatly failed. They were then put inside me again. They were weak but they still had to be in my body. Or else they would wreak havoc later! When they get reborn that is. With that this live died down later. Holding all my wife's hands ofcourse. It was all very boring... Sung jinwoo had his army. I told him to protect this world of his for eternity and he did. So that's good! Then i died. On to the next!

"Yo! Had fun?"

"Sort off"

"Well then i will allow you to go the next live but first some details. You will not be born as a kid and you will have none of your old powers except some. These include your fire magic and 2 of your eyes. Future seeing and the Qin eye. your scythe will also be kept. That's all. You will i guess also keep Igris and Kaisel since i can't break that bond"

"Okay... then i will move on"

"Good luck"

I was put into the next world like my girls. Cam was still in me and still with me. And the rest was gone. I was reincarnated in... what is this place? It's all red and a pentagram is on top of my head... wait is it that world?