Chapter 53 creation of a combination

"Dude... i'm sure you have thought about "That""

"No..? What do you mean?"

I then explained to Indra 2.0 that if we did get kids it would be problamatic. For example, who's the dad?

"I get it... but how do we fix it?"

"Well... i got a crazy thought..."

"Nothing is crazy"

"Well this might be, me"

*Me in this case is Indra 2.0*

"But we are going to need to use condoms until it all done"

"Dude this world don't have no condoms"

"Trust me, i can make them"

I made some condoms 

*This feels weird to write but it's needed*

"We are going to use these for a bit until we have created "That""

"Yes... all for "That""

Luckily, somehow, no child seemed to be born from that first time. It might be God giving us a gift. Anyway, weeks passed, the girls seemed a little weirded out by this sudden change but after explaining, they got it. Then one day we got a spell to do "That". 

*small flashback to what has been said in between*

"So, we need to create a spell?"

"Yes"

"That's impossible!"

"Nothing is... I thought Kaiser thought you that?"

"Dude! Kaiser was a footballer that kicked some ball real hard! This is some next level chemistry shit!"

"Nah man! It has been done before! Who do you think made all the spells for this world?"

"Yeah i guess... but those were Gods!"

"And what am i?"

"The snake God! But that is just a tittle!"

"Just have faith!"

With that we got on to make "That".

*Flashback ends*

And now we have.

"So, in theory, we should be able to do "That" now can't we?"

"Yes, following Orsteds vague tutorial on how to create spells, my and yours magic, this again has a 50 50 work rate"

"But do we die?"

"Only one way to find out!"

I chanted the spell.

"Dude! Too fas-"

Then the spell was done. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

hmmm... did it work? I think it did! wait, you are in my mind? Yes and your in mine! So it worked... Yes! 

*We will now switch to original Indra... So basically "That" is a combination spell intertwinning 2 souls in one. Normally this would result in a human abomination but BECAUSE Indra and Indra 2.0 are the same, it works.*

So, we got it to work huh...

*Also! Added bonnuses to intertwinning the souls are;

- Even more Multicasting (Think about it, casting takes mana and focus, to make more fire balls needs the thought to do so. One could probably only make 25 spells at once at most but 2 minds thinking hard to do multiple spells could do 50)

- Progress is shared (Mana, Biggering the circle, Racial difference's (like wings or my demon eyes))

- No confusion on "Who's the dad?"

- Longer stamina in bed

- One can focus on the sword style while the other makes spells

- Techniques can be seen and felt by the other, so they can be learned that way (mainly handy for Indra 2.0 who doesn't know many techniques)

- One can switch with the other (Could work like a Yuji itadori and Sukuna situation (they can switch with eachother))

- Can think multiple options to a situation and thus find the ultimate good solution to a problem and with longer thought maybe even find the outcome if the solution is done

Those were all benefits!*

So! With all that being said, we can now make the girls pregnant without "Who's the father? Is it... Indra 1 or Indra 2? We will never know because one of the things i never studied out of boredom was dna tests!" But, one major draw back is that we had a melt down for about 30 minutes. It was actually 21 years in our head. After all, we got all the memories of eachother. Every detail now ingrained in our head. We layed there for longer though. About a hour because with info overflowing neither of us could move and we were just burned out. Laying there was calming but the amount of hurt that Indra 2 got wasn't. He wasn't lying! He got injected with the worlds strongest venom for 3 years or so! This was different from the past seeing eye i got from the family. 

*And Indra 2 does too btw*

It was actually feeling what Indra 2 had too.

*Btw i also want to say that it's also like Yuji and Sukuna in other parts. For example, it fails (Or both people die) when a soul does not combine with the other. Or as well you would have to have a body of one person that matched the other's one*

With that being said, i, no we got home and laid in bed. It was over. 2-3 months of learning lead to this moment. We decided to defuse.

*Wich is also possible, it works kind of like gate when it comes to it. It has a trigger word*

But now that we got the memories of one another we won't have to do that each time. It was a one time thing. 

"Kind of gay laying in the same bed next to eachother"

"Oh fuck off... Too lazy to get to the other. I will just say No homo. How about you"

"Full homo"

"I hate myself"

I hated my humour and after being with this dude i regained some of it. This man would probably still say stupid stuff the whole time. Because i was able to mature by keeping that memory. He didn't and is as such in the same phase i was in when i was 2. Having bad humour that is. Or, let me rephrase the fact that he didn't have the memories. He did, but never had the time to actually keep them or have fun. But now that he can, he reminds me and now i get the humour back. So this might be a infinite cycle. I hope not!