Chapter 18 Meeting a God

A month had passed since i made that bold statement. There was one thing to do. 

"Ariel, for my last day here i would like to eat food alone with Sylph, Amber, Eris and Rei."

 "Accepted, then this might be our last meeting, for your journey, do you need anything?" 

"A little money. As much as you deem is enough for 7 people for 2 years." 

"Why seven?"

 "Six parents to save plus me." 

"If that's the case then here is 70 gold coins." 

"Alright then, i will see you in 3 years. Best not forget our agreement!" 

"Never, crazy man"

 with that dinner was served. Everyone was silent except Rei, being lively as ever and Eris being Eris. "Tomorow i leave" 

"..."

"So what, i barely know you!"

Eris... Don't make me regret this decision!

*Seriously Eris you are on thin ice of making me regret having saved you.*

 "Rei, can u please leave for a minute?" 

"Okay bwoda!"

 she left. 

"You know, i know. You strongly disagree with my leave."

"No?"

I try to ignore you!

*Btw since this was already pre made Eris is forced in the conversation. 

 "..." 

"But, i don't want to look up to our last time together like this."

"Well, i don't want to stay here neither!"

Come on Eris! Read the mood!

 "..." 

"So... i want to talk to you about my dream."

 "..." 

"It won't be a surprise to you, but i want to make all of you comfortable. For that to happen i am thinking of becoming a great success. With financial wealth, and great love to go along with it. Truth be told, i am a perv. The biggest, i can't be satisfied with one of you." 

"What did you just say..." 

Cold air was filling... But Eris i guess could still hold composure.

"Am WHAT!"

 finnaly a reaction from THEM. 

"i will love each one of you so much and yes, Eris you are here for that same reason. My dream is a peaceful place where no one is threatened, to make that happen i will ask each one of you to think of this, and give me a answer when i come back. Will you marry me? And Eris, Do take this seriously."

 yep, i did it. If it is a no, it is okay. But i want to have it off my chest or i might make them mad later. 

"A no is okay, i won't hold it against you. But before i go i want to get this off my chest. Whether you say yes or no is up to you. And before i go, just know i love you all. Rei! You can come back now" 

"K!"

 the rest was awkward. I was just talking with Rei and when everyone left, i got to bed i needed it. I woke up at 2 in the morning. I left 2 notes. One stating my will in worst case scenario the other saying that i left early so as not to regret. On to the mountains!