Chapter 69 New record

Going in to Canada i was greeted by my family. Atleast the part i had there. They were always the nice part of my family. The rest i and my dad hated. They were obviously nice to us now but i told my dad never to fall for it. They were snakes. They didn't even bother to go to my first birthday. Nor any of the rest but the first one stinged. My mom really tried to make good invitation cards but none of them came. Anyway... i was greeted by the part i liked. And instead of;

"Heya! Ain't you some big shot now! See we are going to need some money now..."

I got

"Hey! Listen i know you might have already booked a hotel but feel free to come to our house too. Free of charge"

This was what i heard when i first went to Canada in the past too! But i wasn't here for that. 

"I thank you but i am actually on a sort of mission..."

"Hah! Aren't you nice... your 15!"

Sure i am but i could now blow this planet up without any problems. I also got my circle magic to it's full back. So i litterely could destroy the core of this planet whenever i wanted to.

"Haha... yeah... No i am a hunter"

"W-what? But i never heard of you becoming a hunter..."

"Yeah... see i wanted to evaluate myself now. Since i awakened i think..."

"O-oh yeah! Actually we have a evaluation center pretty close by..."

Now ofcourse this could mean that Canada would try to keep me here but they couldn't. I am a beast far to strong for this cage... i am free!

"Sounds good!"

I then got in the car with my family. My family on this side consisted of the brother of my grandma and his son. Also the sons of my favourite... uncle? I don't know. We will just call him Ty and the kids he has Rob and Max. 

*Not their names!*

"So is the Netherlands really that small?"

"Yeah i heard some of the hunters in this world could wipe it off the map without trouble!"

Rob and Max asked

"W-well however it is small, no one would dare threaten it."

i said

"It's true! The Netherlands, besides it size has a huge amount of broad money. Compared to it's size that is"

"Well ain't that something!"

Max said

"Also the person sitting next to you is by now a good part of that."

"Whoa! Then how much money do you have?"

"Rob!"

"No, it's fine. It isn't something to hide since i am one of the richest kids in history. It's around 40 to 39 milion"

"W-whoa!"

Max said. Even though they are my age they don't act like it. Or maybe i was already to grown up

"We are almost there! Though don't feel bad if it's E rank haha!"

Ty said

"Haha... i atleast know it isn't that low... i feel actually strong..."

"Then when we get out of this car you should be able to jump over this building..."

It will be a lot higher then that but i got you! Ty was also a awakened one, now doing dungeons as a C rank for the White wolves guild. After i got out of the car i jumped. It was around 200 meters before i stagnated. That was only my powers here mind you! I did not use any battle aura to fortify my strength even further.