Chapter 46 Twins move up a year

Geese was officially staying at my home, and Aleksander too. Gal stayed here on my command. After all he should teach Eris and maybe Ken too. That was the order i gave him. He had his own place though. He was now sort of in my order, but not much. But it was soon Iris's and Ken's birthday! I am going to gift them all i had. I was soon 18 and when i did, i had everything ready. In Juli, everything school related had stopped. I graduated top of the school and was now renown as "The strongest ever" Throughout the school. Not only now, but in Eternity. I was basically a buffed up Laplace. I couldn't make sure, but i was 90% sure. After all he can't use the sword and has or is going to have less if not equil mana control than him. Eitherway i was going to be stronger. Laplace eitherway didn't have intentions of beefing with me. Not that he could. Even if he combined with the other Laplace, i am not sure if he would win. After all i had the physical of Badigadi, The technique's of all sword style's and even more technique's then the Technique god. Not to mention i had stronger eyes then Kishirika. That one was up to debate, but i would say so seeing my Time stop eye and mangekyo. Those were only 2 of the 12. Some i never really used like the identification eye and X ray or Color changing eye but they were still usefull. Anyway the day of August came. It was the twins birthday and i had presents for both. New updated statue's of the family featuring all my soon to be wife's, Rei, Noah, Jade, Ken, Iris, Kaisel, Igris and yours truly. Speaking of Igris and Kaisel, They were now about as big as my bed. And i am not going to lie when i say they were used as beds sometimes too. I figured out though... They can change size's! I don't know why but they can change size's and look younger as well. It probably means that they can change age's rather than size. With that in mind i figured out another gift. With the same mana as before, i summoned 2 eggs again. Both blue. I would give them to them. I also asked Aleksander to train Ken and Eris after Gal did. I had 2 iddea's. to gain one of the sword's made from the remains of kajekut. But gaining one would prove dificult. And i wanted 3! One for Eris, one for me and one for Ken. It was a super big gift ofcourse but it wasn't at all impossible. But first i made a sword for Ken myself. That took month's but wasn't persé hard. It turned out to be a pretty good sword. It was a katana though. That didn't matter too much though since he would probably not take on 2 sword style anyway. Thinking about it, Sándor was going to be my half son soon... He might resent me! But he does know location's... No! I probably have a better chance at asking Atofe. 

"Hey... tough question, but do you know location's on 3 of the swords made from Kajekut's remains?"

"Wait... why do you want them?"

"Well, one would be for Eris, one for me and one as a gift to Ken"

"And what about me?"

"Do you want one then?"

"If it's your gift then maybe..."

i guess she doesn't only feel love for me when battling!

"Well, there are 4 swords in or close to Ranoa itself! You could get them for sure! There are 3 somewhere down in Ranoa school, and one somewhere deep sealed in Ranoa. They are great treasure's to Ranoa though seen as the 3 sword's gifted by Sándor."

"So your saying i have the best chance stealing them..."

"Probably yes..."

then that was my mission! I doubt it's going to be easy but i did still have acces to Ranoa. Any former student held that. It was just so that you didn't have acces to classes. With that in mind i headed to Ranoa school. It was probably true what Atofe said. I mean there were so much swords! Only thing is that they hold great vallue! As such Sándor probably kept most. But one way or the other Ranoa got gifted some. It was that time. The library held a passage behind a book holder in the library. With circle magic i found that much out. So i was going to the library, and when i stood before the book holder, i already noticed these were all tales on Sándor. One book stuck out as it was a magic item though. I could sense it. So i took it out and then the book holder got back in the wall and a passage opened. No one ever was at these book holder's so no one saw me or noticed. I moved through the passage until i saw the swords and a weird artifact. It was one of the items needed to find Hitogami! Orsted would like this... But i was no slave of Orsted. Anyway i would still give it to him. But i was here for the swords. One looked like, or was a katana. No it was a katana. Sándor probably didn't know why it was made, but i liked it! This was going to be my own. Then i saw 2 swords. Though Eris at this point had quite enough weapons, this was going to be hers. It held great aura just like the others yet didn't seem stronger than the rest. The other was made pretty well, it was even endowed with a gem! Though it was only made for decoration. So i am going to take it out and then change it with a blue gem. It wasn't a big change, the gem wasn't the thing that gave strength to the sword

*I am also a little annoyed from searching designs so just imagine a sword made from the Earth dragon and that's probably it*

I put everything in the Gate and then got out. No one would miss these swords since i am not even sure if the principal knows of this place. So it didn't matter really. Now for the other sword. 

"Deep in the ground of Ranoa huh?"

with that i expanded my circle. I could definitely sense a sword down there. Also a way to it, it was on the outskirts of town in some woods. After making it to a shack, i opened the door and saw... Nothing. I moved some earth with circle magic though and made my way through the small pathway only meant to fit one person and even barely making that description. When i got there though there was a pretty great sword though! So there was huh? When i got closer i got attacked from behind. It was a dol like thing just like the one Rudeus found in his house. I destroyed it. Unlike Zanoba i had 0 interest. Then i took the sword and put it in gate. Now i had 2 wedding gifts, one birthday gift and a new sword for myself. I was pretty done now with just a staff for Rei in mind. I got to the staff shop in Ranoa. It was super big, i mean it was the biggest shop after all. I took a good looking staff and purchased it. It looked like Rei's staff but it also didn't. Anyway, with that we move on to the birthdays. I gave Ken the swords, egg and figurine's and he was happy. Iris got the same only then with a staff and the book previously owned by Rei. I asked her to give it back so i can give it to Iris and she agreed aslong as it was seen as a "Shared" gift. 

"Whoa! Thanks brother! We will treasure these gifts!"

"You bet! I'm going to give this little guy extra love"

Iris said while hugging the egg. So cute

with that the birthay ended and a few days later i sat down with the girls again

"I already told you all we would go to Asura again, i will give you 2 days to prepare"

"Hmm hmm!"

Amber said while smiling. The next days were mainly preps for Asura and while i was going to need to build a whole ass hall for businesses to hold meeting to get funds from others, i wasn't in anyway mad or anything. With that in mind we set off to Asura being waved goodbye by my everyone. Alek and Gal and everyone else was staying there for another year or so until i mail them that things have stabalized in Asura. I had also put Iris and Rei in Ranoa. It was all possible. They were probably staying there for longer. My family that is. Since they did need time for studie's. But i didn't mind. With that we arrived after 3 weeks or so again.