Chapter 16 teleport incident

2 and (roughly) a half year had passed. Recent developments where that our party was now S rank, my individual rank was also S rank, i had 43 gold coins wich was way more than intended, but as a excuse for not coming back i said i also needed to cover other expenses like a dorm room and what not. I had now also gotten Lightning magic, Spatial magic was in development. I had also decided to write a leter to Eris. Somewhere between years to meet me at Bueno at exactly this moment. Or atleast to do soon. I don't know how it will develop, but i hope in love. I also told her i knew the future, and wanted to talk about hers. I didn't want to get hit too much though... but it was something needed.

*Again, i have to change so much for you Eris! I wish i had read a little more of the novel before deciding not to get Eris.

 And The last thing was that i got my sister! She was called Rei.But it was now time. If i waited any longer i would not be able to be teleported with Sylph and Amber. As such, i got back to Buena village and had to say my byes to Lidia. 

"It was fun aunt" 

"yeah it was fun boy genius"

 i had now considered her to be my aunt even if she wasn't. 

"Be careful of that orb Aunt" 

"you too!"

Yep, the orb of Nanahoshi's arrival was definitely there now. As i walked home i was greeted with 2 hugs, both from Sylph and Amber respectfully. A third hug from Jade and a strong handshake from Noah. 

"You have grown big man!" 

"Yeah, i did pops!"

 Not only did my length and looks change, i had now made myself able to stop time for 30 seconds! Emperor class amount. I did hit a roadblock in magic development though. Just like Rudeus had. Laplace's "gift" could only Carrie me this far. Now was the time to develop my overall magic knowledge. I needed to find a way to grow even stronger too. If i could of course. Just cause i could. Since i needed more, i thought of taking inspiration from another series wich i liked. Damn reincarnation. The only thing i will take from it or atleast try is the circle technique. But i would first need to know how our mana system even works. Would it even work? I could definitely still get stronger by simply using magic till it grows and grows but i would only be capable of getting to 50 seconds time stop when i am 40. I need a faster way. Actually, i won't even try the circle method. I will just meditate and see what i need to do for growth. On another note, my mana gathering manner can now gather mana from 30 meters from me if i walk. It might even be possible to forcefully gather mana from farther by meditating and focusing. It would not be surprising. Anyway, for now, i just want to enjoy the moment. I will train after the mana disaster. I will go to Orsted not for mana training methods but for a map on every teleportation wave point. Why would he give me it? Because i am equally strong as Rudeus and after getting it i would become even stronger. U will see sooner than later why i need the wave points. For now, i will get a letter to Orsted to let him know that i want to meet him. For now, i want to enjoy the moments i have with Sylph and Amber. "I When we are 15, we can finally get to Ranoa Highschool!" i said to start a conversation. 

"S + A Right!" 

"I So what have you all done and how far have you guys gotten with magic?"

As such we started talking. Not much had happened. But Amber had achieved saint class in Fire and Earth magic and Sylph in Water and Wind magic. 

"I Fantastic! I have had my time in Sharia too! I have made 43 gold coins for us to live in Ranoa and go to school there! Last time u guys saw me i was A rank in the guild but i have broken trough to S rank!"