Chapter 27 Killing innocence

We had made it to Asura kingdom. Now for us to find that Minister. 

*Another side note. I swear it on everything, when i searched up Asura to find where Darius lived, and i found out the Water god style quarters were in Asura too... I AM SO SORRY OKAY!!! AGAIN, I HAVEN'T READ the entirity of Mushoku so i didn't know ToT anyway here it is now. Just imagine the world in my story is slightly different okay?*

"He was in the capital region atleast. King's region it is"

Tristina said. 

"Can i just call you Tris for short?"

"Yeah, fine by me"

Nice. I could use the all-seeing eye, but i just didn't want to. I could easily just ask Tris and either way, it would be boring to have another predestined advanture. As great luffy once said, "Stop! i don't want to know what the one piece is, i don't even want to know if it exists! The last thing i would want is going on some boring adventure!"  or something like that. 

"Well, i am following your footsteps once again." 

"Fine..." 

as such, i followed her. we went trough the city in one day, to find darius just doing some... "Quistionable" Stuff to some poor kid. She was actually also eight. Suddenly we were ambushed. 

"Who are you to invade my lords teritory!?"

It was another woman. Tris's age. Damn was seven not enough? I hope she doesn't fall for me... I really can't explain this to Sylph or Amber. 

"Oh i think we are lost" 

Play it cool, common bite!

"Yeah right" 

Suddenly she charged for Tris's head. I stopped her within mere secconds though. 

"Oh, nice handling. What kind of sword is that?" 

Aw man she is the lewd, seductive psycho type. WHY IS THAT ALSO ONE OF MY TYPES! anyway she had dessert collor like eyes, brown skin, long black hair almost like Ambers and two daggers. she was so unskilled with them though i questioned if Darius took her for a guard and not just as a two in one meat shield when needed. She did have nice breasts though. I AM SO DOWN BAD! I just can't anymore. God... If you are listening thanks, but this is really the last. 

"That down there is my sister. I can't help but feel happy for her"

She said with a lewd face. Seriously, women are too complicated for my understanding.

"How is that any good!? He is rapping your sis!"

"Just like he did when it was my time" 

Yeah, no this a hoe! I don't know why that is turning me on but i am just not built for this. She was 12 for crying out loud! And i am not even a p**o like Rudy! i don't say "Age is just a number" He was Wrong! 

"Yeah you are messed up. Your going to let me trough."

"Or else?"

"Gate open"

"Oeh what's that?" 

"My wooden sword. You need a proper lecture" 

"Yeah, hit me with your best shot!"

Why was this woman like that? Making every move awkward. Anyway i picked my spare sword. I hit her with a proper Back breaker. No not that one you are thinking off. Ew, i did want to experience sex but not that fast. God class Sword God technique. I sprinted towards her and hit all her presure points to immobilize in one second. to immobilize a woman in a second? New record! (at this point, i am going to say "New record!" If i do something with a woman at top speeds)