Chapter 34 Painfull genocide

1 day before i had to kill many. Ariel said her brother might not show up if i wasn't alone so she said that i should go alone. 

"Ah, it's just outside of Asura huh? It was a grass field and we would meet just outside."

Next i knew i fell asleep. Having to stay at a Hotel with everyone. Even Ariel and Luke. Luke and i stayed alone, and the girls were spread through 3 rooms. The adult's  were also spread through 3 rooms staying with each couple.

* I forgot what it is called in adventure anime. I know it aint no brothel for sure though. *

Next i went out in the city, saw an army who laughed.

"Is this the one? Haha! He is just 14 maybe 15! This will be easy!"

"I give you one warning! Leave now and i might spare your lives!"

"This kid serieus? Yeah i think he is! HAHA!"

"Wait guys, i still have questions. Aren't you that genius my sis hired?"

"Yes! Leave now and i will spare you!"

"No. I know what you are capable off! I had been informed. So i brought a king class of my own!"

Then a man came out of the shadows. It was a very old man. 

"Seriously? Look, i will give you 1 test round then see if you still want it"

i shot one king class magic straight from the sky. 

"Can your man do 3 at the same time and do it voiceless?"

"Whoa man! You really are something, but i won't give up!"

"Fine then. Anyone who wants to leave and not die, leave now!"

100 or so of what seemed to be 1000 left. I heard gibirish from people

"Cowards! He can't do that! He is probably already tired!"

"Suit yourself."

When the people left i thought, do i want to chop all their heads of in my time stop or end it all right now. People would probably leave if i did a king class worth of time (22 seconds) stop and then kill as much as i can. If they didn't leave before that i would send them to hell. so i did. i stopped time for 10 seconds to kill all people surrounding that king and the mage. Then i rewound time. 

"This is all your doing, surrender now!"

"Whoa! Did he just do that? When!"

"Leave if you want. Last chance!"

"We will not yield!"

but still 200 people left.

"I have given you time. I will now kill you, yes you king and some men. About half!"

then they attacked, finnaly but it was too late. I did one king class water magic attack and then i killed the king and around half or quarter of their men. 

"Do you yield now?"

if they didn't i would kill them with my sword. But they said this

"A-alright man! Whatever you want! We don't want to die just yet!"

"Just you know that the deaths are on that bad king of yours! Not on me. I have given you so much warnings!"

"R-right!"

"Go on to the city and spread the news that Ariel has officially become queen!"

"Y-yes! Sir?"

"It is okay. Go on!"

When i was sure they had left, i barfed. 

"I-i just did that! I killed 400 if not more people! And there were many more to come! But..!" 

I barfed again, untill i had become so hungry even a little blood came out. I don't want to ever do that again! Now i know why the people who flew the planes of Hiroshima had done suicide! Killing that many people was never an easy task, but it could have been so much more peacefull had they surendered or had we more time. But i need money. Then i prayed.

"May their souls rest."

Then i went back, knocked at the room of Sylph, Eris, Amber and Tris.

"I just killed 400 people..."

"It was needed!"

Eris said

"Well atleast it isn't the initial 1000."

"But i killed so many..."  

Then i sat down at the chair. Only Tris knew how to comfort me so she sat next to me. Just silent and hugging me. The rest followed except Eris who hesitated for a few seconds but decided with a sigh and a "Hmph!" It was good, but i just felt nothing much. 

"Remember me to remember this day..." 

"Right."

Then i left after being comforted. Went to Ariel to tell her. 

"So it is done..."

"He is dead, along with 400 more..."

"I will make sure you won't regret."

"No... i already do. No amount of gold can stop that..."

"No... i know. But see it positive. Blame me if you need to."

"For comfort, i might"

Yes... i blamed Ariel. But it was still my doing. Then i left and ate and slept at 2.

Next day I woke up and ate down stairs. Everybody was there and as such i said this. 

"I need a few months. I have a deal with Luke that i will give him a sword and i have some other business there. I will be at Ranoa when you guys arrive and then we will live there for a little. But then i will save the girl i had promised too."

"Girl..?"

Ariel asked

"Nothing for you. Not to be rude ofcourse. But it is between me and them. Luke might be able to explain. I give you permision too Luke, but not now."

"I still don't want you leaving though!"

Eris screamed. 

"I will be there when you guys do. It is a month by cart. It is October now. Next is November. That also means i will miss your birthday Ariel and Luke. Ariel, see the kingdom as my gift and Luke, see the sword as my gift okay?"

"Right"

"Then i will leave tomorrow. Ariel arange for them to leave too. Including the parents and kids too."

"Okay, then i will come as soon as i can. I might come back later so Rei be a good sister, and girls be ready for me to come back at at most february. Ariel, do also arange a home for them and Education for me and Sylph ,Amber ,Luna and Jueles if she wants."

"Right"

"Girls can you do that for me?"

"Yes!"

they all said

"But come back save and with gifts okay?"

Eris said.

"I can't promise for all of you, but part of my plan was to let them make things for everybody who uses weapon's here or those who might. Also for birthdays but i just want to say that i won't be doing extensive gifts like weapons or Staffs anymore since i can't think of what to give. Instead, just ask me if you ever need anything, Okay?"

"Right!"

with that i left the next morning with goodbye's this time. I needed a sword for Eris, Luke and Delta. Daggers for Jueles, Sahara and for Luna's birthday i guess... a staff! Yes i was going to buy a staff before i left. So then i had to buy a staff for her. I waved goodbye to my now family. And went to the staff shop. And i found an ideal one again. (If you want to see it go to tiktok again! It is Indra_novel! it will be up there just like the sword of Luke and the daggers. Because i have ideas but i might not find good designs on internet to look like them.) Now i headed to dwarf city.