Chapter 25 Tristina Purplehorse

Through my All-seeing handy dandy eye, i saw the location of her. 

*Idk where she is actually, but i'm going to make it Shirone. *

 Since i didn't want to walk all of those kilometers, i just hit up the old Map to see the nearest Teleportation circle. It was an unexciting week of walking, sometimes hitting some random trees with advanced class water magic or doodling some weird signs on them. I was bored out of my mind, okay? It was actually also what i decided to do on the journeys. I just never told it. Some days passed, again. And then i was in Shirone! Funnily enough, i was just at the outer wall of the kingdom 

*or city, idk. Where Zanoba is in any case*

 While i was searching for the exact Place Tris was at, or atleast the place she was at. Wich was on a home running... away from... Police? Yeah, that was the most accurate word. Just as i wanted to see more of her surroundings, i heard a loud jump at the top of my head and a girl a little over my age with a bag... Yeah, no that was Tris. Time to save. I stopped time with my eyes, used my overwhelmingly good physical to get on top of the roof and moved little statue like Tris away in like 7 seconds of time frozen? Not my max but it was the fastest i saved a girl. New record! I rewound time after i held Tristina in my hands. 

"Don't try moving" 

"Shit i got caught? When?" 

"Nah you didn't." 

"Then what happened?" 

"Don't worry. But i know your story and am ready to bring you to the one who requested you." 

"W-what? No! I don't ever wanna get back to that filthy trash man!" 

"Who said anything about an SA'er?" 

"Oh, then who is it... it sure isn't my family. Speak you small man!" 

"I am 13 thank you very much, and i am here on behalf of the popular and oh so (i said in a small voice as to mock) Not (Got back to the original voice) nice Princes of Asura. Ariel!" 

 "W-what...?? Her!?"

 We sat down at a restaurant table. 

"You don't need to know much, except that you are saved by yours truly. Sure, i saved you through Ariel's request but i made it happen. Now let me see you!" 

"W-what? Gross perv!" 

"No... not like that. I am way too young. I meant with my eyes!"

 i looked at her with my (normal) eyes. If i imbued mana, the effect would take place where i saw her history from a god's view. 

"I see..." 

"What?" 

"Your history! My eyes are special you know! I can see anyone's past just by looking if i wanted to. As for you, you are a victim. Of being sold off, then being Sa'D for almost 4 to 5 years, then being sold and used as a thief. Great!"

 i said in the most sarcastic voice i could think off. 

"Well, that is all true. But since you saw that, you must know that i should go now." 

"Wait just a second... I will burn that wretched place to the ground and will kill everyone who hurt you. So don't get hasty, even that prime minister." 

"Enticing offer, do you put that on your life?" 

"I put it on my soul. Just give me locations. I will get away with everything. I won't kill your family line though. As wretched as it may be, i would need Ariel's vouch for that." 

"And why would the king not just put you in the cell for killing the prime minister? Seems like they could?" 

"They might, but i am confident enough to be able to break through that cell in the blink of an eye. On top of that, Ariel would never let it happen. I am too valuable to that country for me to go. Anyway, why are you worried for me?"

"Because you saved me. I might as well return the favor even slightly." 

"Then, as it is a deal, shake my hand." 

"Eh eh eh, not so fast. What do you get in return? You only need to take me there!" 

"Listen, one last thing you should note, i am not "Bound" By anyone. I am an "Ally" Of most, but i don't get ordered around as a dog. Sure, I act tough when women are around that would like that or when needed, but i am quite soft. I love women, part of why i even try to save you in the first place is because i was bored. Ariel is someone who i just help because she can help me financially towards my goal later. I save you because i don't want to let anyone cry in this world. That is my goal. To, atleast create a place where no one will cry, happiness is shared, and where no one is bound by what we call money. For that, i need help from figures like Ariel. So in that case, You are like a princess waiting for a Prins in my eye. But don't make mistakes. I already have asked a few girls for love. I am quite a perv still. I can't satisfy one. So, with that in mind, what i "Gain" from you is one less miserable person on this earth. For that i would gladly kill anyone in the path" 

"T-that speech was long. So you are nothing but a "Helper"?"

 "Yes." 

"Then will you create that place in Asura? With Ariel" 

"Y- no wait no! She wouldn't want me. I have other girls. She is not my type. Plus, i want my own kingdom" 

"Then what IS your type." 

"I have multiple. There is my biggest "Yes!" in women. That is shyness. But i also like girls who can be tough when needed. Also, those who are playful and nice. Obedient would also be something i like, but not in a sexual way. Just in a way where they would do some things that i ask with proper niceness. A woman who doesn't get swayed by what is normal. But to have all of those is impossible. So i have 2 shy girls and one bold one, and i already told them that i am a perv like that who might even come home with more girls. I would love everyone equally OfCourse. That is the one thing wich is a rule of mine. Currently i have already asked the girls i like to marry. I hope on a yes but since my concept of multiple women is off-putting i guess they might say no, and i am prepared for that too." 

"Damn, you really are weird. It's okay, i don't care about stuff like that. Just know that you might have a fourth!" 

"Hmmm? Wait, that fast!?" 

"If you can make what you say come true, then i will be consider to be your princess, sure."

 new goal. Kill my first human and destroy a facility of smugglers and thieves. (not only for woman mind you!)

"Then i may follow you to where the facility is."

 with that, my true mission started.

*Side not time! this is as far as i am going to make my first publish. I said chapter 26, and i am sure i might get it done before anyone is actually there, but if i can't, just know that from now there will be as much published in a day as i want. After all, writting is something i do for fun and not for gain of cloud or anything. I am also pretty sure i am not the best at it. Anyway, i still hope that it is, even a little, enjoyable to you all. With that, on to the next chapter!

*Also, there might be points Eris should be mentionned but isn't from here on out. I have bettered the LN from this point, But i can't help that. I might later, so one day if you find it worth rereading, you might see some new text. Eris might not be mentioned till Chapter 32. The one thing i will tell you is her age and everything. I will also make a 32.5 chapter to show Eris's 15th wich i skipped for the fact i had to rewrite parts to get her into my story. With that said, i hope you enjoy!*