Chapter 56 Many changes in live

Alright, first some developments. Somewhere in Juli the dragons of Ken and Iris hatched. They are like Igris and Kaisel only now called Rudan for Ken's and Rose for Iris. They were like Iris and Ken in personnality too! Rose was cute and affectionate and Rudan had a fighting spirit. But moving on, there has also been development in Orsted's training for Kaisel and Igris. It seems they can also change into the Dragon race at will. As in, humanoid form. Since it seemed cursed though i just held them as baby dragons on my shoulders. Also, the bellies of Sylph, Tris and Jueles have grown some more. I expect the babie's around August, September. They would have around the same birthdays too. Also, some other girls have also begun to have some rounder bellies. We did have 2-3 more days of baby making so it didn't necesarily surprise but i think we should slower it down some more now. The lucky one's now are; Pursena and Eris. I think once in a month baby making is fine. Or atleast it should be. Otherwise we can't have funny time's at all with how many babies would be born. It was the 27th of Juli now. So it was close. But now i went to each of the girls.

"Hey, Sylph?"

"Yes?"

"Can i hear inside?"

"O-ofcourse!"

I went with my head against her bely. I heard... Kicking! It was alive and well. No bad signs, only Sylph sometimes strugling.

"You can rest sometime too you know?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay"

With that i went to Jueles now too

"Whats up?"

"Can i hear?"

"Always!"

Jueles was cute too. She was very talkative. But could also sense if it wasn't needed. She was also able to be a person to talk too instead of with. Just like Sahara could be but better. Though i still can't repay Sahara for that one time where she helped me with my suicidal thoughts

*Btw i don't have actual suicide thoughts. Or atleast, i do sometimes but i always brush it off as; "This might be my only live so i will live it to the fullest". I just thought it made sense to add suicide points in the story since it just made sense to feel like that if you have that in your head*

The baby was alive, kicking and active. Just like Jueles herself. She could be calm but was pretty active at most times. 

"Thanks, i will now move on"

"To the rest to hear theirs?"

"Yep, it's a beautifull thing to hear... I'm sorry you can't hear yours but i will say she is active."

"Don't worry about it... Just come if you want to hear again!"

"Sure!"

With that i went on to Tris.

"So! What's the news on that critter?"

"Alive and well!"

"Then, if you will alow me, can i hear?"

"Yes, always"

Tris's was also alive and kicking. But calm. Like herself. I'm glad i could save her from the trauma but sad that i couldn't save Sahara and Jueles and Tris earlier. I could have so easily but it never crossed my mind. I'm a bad person i guess. No, if i wouldn't have saved them at all it would have been worse.

"Then are you done?"

"It was pretty long huh?"

"I-i don't mind..."

I let out a small smile. 

"What's that supossed to mean?"

"What you make it"