Chapter 43 Meeting again

I was in a sweet dream when a figure appeared i very much knew. Technique god, or Laplace.

"What are you doing here... I don't feel "Extreme malice""

"No, but i wanted to meet you again after that outburst. I actually tried to meet you you know!"

"Well, "That outburst" Is going to be the same type of moves i will use to kill you"

"So mean! Who says you can! I see all your power you know! I can copy it just as good as you can!"

"Yeah, big talk. You couldn't you have no battle aura. And anyway, I would kill you before that. Plus, i bet you don't know all of my techniques. Sure, Circle magic maybe, but you don't know how to train it. I bet you can only see what i do when i have strong emotions. And in that case, you know nothing"

"Sadly, you are correct. But again, i am not your enemy! Demon god is!"

"Sure, but i know YOU are the strongest! Fighting you is more fun!"

"I see... I guess you still have fight in you! I guess Atofe made your personnality change a bit!"

"Sadly she did... Atleast for now. I still need experience though. Movement and all techniques was fine, and my battle iq was already top notch, but it isn't about that. I haven't seen enough battle. And i don't plan on seeing more of it. But i sure want to see that fucking smirk of your face"

"Harsh, but i guess i am that hate-able."

"No, i only want to fight you because i want to fight someone on my level. Hitogami isn't even strong!"

"No, you underestimate him. You need Orsted and me to kill him."

"Wrong, you don't have the mana to excecute the techniques you know"

"Wrong! I can train like you, you know? Though i will admit. In this plain of existence, You alone are the strongest."

"Sure... but i don't intend for your help to be needed. Just stand back on the side lines stupid god"

"Sure, sure..."

With that the dream ended. A weird dream wich shouldn't exist. I guess he can still comunicate with me, but can only see me through my eyes or whatever when my mind let's loose enough for him. Or aswell when i feel a strong emotion. I guess i won't kill him, i had no hate to him or any other person. I just feel good fighting. With that being said... I was going to have a very awkward breakfast with my family...

"S-so... I know i went out of bounds on that one. I let you all see a side of me i never wanted you to see..."

"Are you kidding me?! That was awesome!"

Eris said

"Y-you seemed so happy though! It was a bit gruesome but it was good watching you  be so happy!"

Sylph said

"Delta thought you could beat anyone there!"

"I am new to the group but i notticed just how super duper strong you were!"

"Right! And that way of making the wall rubber! I want to know that magic you did!"

Roxy said

"Me too! I guess we both like magic super much right!?"

Amber asked

"Yeah!"

i guess i made ties without wanting too. But one thing everyone agreed upon was that i was "Cool" and that everyone was happy for me. 

"But still... don't use that technique to much. Thinking of you burning up time to use that technique means it's a trump card. That being said, never use it again unless as a trump card."

Tris said. Maybe she really was the maturest of all my girls. I liked it! She could advice me always and was the most sharp in help.

"Yeah but i wouldn't mind you using that in be-"

Sahara couldn't finish before Jueles put her hand on her mouth. 

"Please don't"

"I would never. It would probably tear you guys appart. Sahara was only joking"

Everyone fell silent afterward, but Luna broke the ice

"So... Are you going to take Atofe as the 11th?"

"No... Unless you all come with it again, even if she asks i will let it to you guys. I did have fun, but i guess if she would, she would only be a battle partner. On top of that she travels. You can ask her, but i don't think she wants to"

*In everyone's mind except mine*

He totally didn't see Atofe's affection there did he?

*Back to my own*

right, then i guess i wouldn't mind Atofe. But that blue color was just weird... It wasn't off putting but i didn't like it. Anyway, i would need to talk to her after this. And with that, i ate and went to the throne again

"There you are! You left quite the impresion!"

"Then i take it Asura is free again?"

"Who cares about shit like that! Let's fight again!"

"No, my wife's wouldn't want that"

"Wait, those are all... yours?"

"Yes. I am ashamed to admit it but i have 10 wife's."

"Then take me too!"

Fuck! This was the worst result! I don't want this! 

"A-and what about your respect towards your husband..?"

"Aw... He would want me to live happy!" 

"U-uhm... And what about your Grandson!"

"Don't try to shift the focus! I know i am pretty enough, do you not like me?"

"I-it's just i have 10 already! I told them the last one that joined WAS the last!"

"Ehhh! Then let's hear it from them! Do you mind me to join!?"

Fuck! Maybe they wouldn't! They brought it up after all! If you love me, please tell her you mind! But everyone shook their heads. Even fucking Kaisel and Igris shook their heads! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS IS ABOUT GODDAMNIT! Betrayed by live again. Lord have mercy on my soul. I truly don't know any girl that would fall for me now. 

"Then let me join you!"

Now everyone glared at me... What was this! I was the unfaithfull one! Why do you want me making it worse!

in the end Atofe joined us back to Ranoa... Fuck... we droped all cash bills and Ariel asured me we would move to step 2 soon. I also saw the sword i gave to Luke on his hip. It also seemed Luke and Ariel were now more close... My boy! It was time you got your first! Anyway i couldn't talk... 11 girls waiting to be married? New record... 

*Btw i just want to add that in my head i was like Kazuma from Konosuba going crazy* 

When we got home, with huge struggle since Atofe just wanted to battle each day... I also got followed by her stupid followers all the time... I also made a point that we would battle once a week, and not each day... She was upset but took it. Eris also seemed to be happy with Atofe joining, since she now had a new good mentor. With that we arrived home again in 3 weeks.