Chapter 20 Water god

*Now is a goo time to say, I changed the story a bit before this. Around 15-16 i changed it. If you di come this far, It might be usefull to watch that. Otherwise here is it. I planted the seed for Eris to also become my wife later.*

2 months passed. My body was big enough for satisfaction. Not buff, but not weak. I had made a technique to compress my muscles too, so they weren't immediately visual. But let's say i could become a buff dude from your favorite tv program if i wanted to. My technique was the same as Raiden Taemon from record of Ragnarök. A lot of inspiration from that show too. My physique looked more like my favorite character though. Nagi Seishiro from blue lock. You know that panel where he does bench presses, that physique. That was for now but if i wanted to, i could have a sleeper built too. Sadly, i did need magic to freely move and constrain my muscle but trust me. It isn't battle aura. Now onto Water god. I felt this was the best option since i needed defense. Now normally, this wouldn't be needed anyway. But attacking with defense was strong. I would even argue that out of all the sword techniques this was probably the most useful. Anyway, for this teleportation circle i needed to travel 5 weeks. I got challenged many times on my way but finished it when the rev said the letter s from start. 5 weeks passed again and before i knew it, i was there. This time, just in case, i looked through all our parents before i had gone. Some were somewhere it was dangerous, but luckily it seemed none were scattered. I mean, we were all children without brothers or sisters, except me. so, there weren't any kids. One was at the Beast territory. Imprisoned but alive. It was Amber's family. My family was in dwarf territory wich was fine. They were pretty safe there. And lastly, Sylph's family was at... at... begaritto. Not in a bad shape, but if they were left alone for too long, I'm sure it wouldn't end well. Training North God could come later. I would first save everyone. Either way i could get help from Orsted to train under Kalman III. First came Water god. Wouldn't take long again. Reida might make me train under her if i pique her interest. Well, we will come to find out. I doubt it would be as easy as Sword God to make her show techniques after all... sorry Gal... but you are pretty stupid. Not dumb but... it was pretty easy to get those techniques! To be honest, i could also get the techniques from Gal himself but i feel like it would be better learning it from Reida. Another Teleportation! At this point, they were actually pretty fun. Anyway, next moment, i was at a place close to the Water god temple. 

*Btw it's never mentioned where it is (i think because, again, i haven't ended the novel but i am at where Tris gets revealed now.)*

1 week travel would bring me there. When i was there, it was close to a coast. Seeing the map i was close to begaritto continent. Perfect. Anyway, on to the temple! When i got in, i didn't need to say the same i did at the sword temple. Quite clearly, there was a old woman talking to, who i presume, is Isolte. 

"Hello Water God, i came to see your techniques." 

"Hmm? Oh, it was you. Aren't you a little young? Almost the age of my granddaughter!" 

"I assure you there is more than age"

 ah, i was still 10. Makes sense. Thinking of it, i never gave Sylph or Amber or anyone the chance to congratulate me. I never even treated myself. At that time i was at the sword temple copying Gal. I might just go to Sanakia kingdom to treat myself to rice. 

"Then would you marry my daughter?" 

"W-what."

 naw, this granny was tripping. 

"You heard me. I can see your strong" 

"N-no sorry. I have already asked 3 beautiful ladies to become my wife's." 

"So, it's like that, is she not beautiful enough" 

"I-i am not going to answer."

 damn she was crazy! I was literally just walking in. She didn't even know me!