Chapter 8; the party plan

So, after digging into it, since Noah didn't tell me what party, i came to find out it was a party for all villagers and their families. It was every five years and was a way for kids to get acquainted. This was another hint as to how this is connected to my dreams. Because all of this wasn't in the show, maybe because it wasn't of importance but probably because we are now not in the same story as "the show". But it did raise a few problems; 1 i couldn't let Rudeus find Sylph, wich was the easier part. As i could keep Rudeus busy. But Beter yet, if this was all according to some knowledge of the show itself, they didn't meet anyway. Because at this point i see it like this. The maker of "the show" was the one who made the iron, and who made it warm. I am the one who welds it into my own "sword". I was only following my own story up until now because it was convenient. But it would turn boring if i only followed it. I might just screw it up on purpose because otherwise it would all be boring. But now, i have a plan. I was going to rewrite my "dream story" and make it even better! For this, i was going to scratch it all. I was going to be getting acquainted with those boys that bully Sylph. I won't tell you details, so u best just see it plan out. (it isn't going to be in this chapter too HAHA!... though u will see anyway tomorrow because i try to make a chapter every day.) either way with that that was 1 and... i really didn't have a 2, but now, it was a more detailed plan and i had to rewrite it a whole, 1 if Sylph and Rudeus meet, i would interfere (even if im in the middle of something) 2 start small talk with Sylph to lay a groundwork for a little after, also probably when Rudeus and Sylph are threatening to meet. 3 gain a "friendship" or an relationship with the people that bullied her, even though i don't have any clue what their interests are, wich is what i was going to do with my all-seeing eye. I would also spy and check on Sylph to also have some based on what she likes at this, way too young, age. So u could also say that this is step 1, i will let you decide. And as a fourth, i need to speak to Rudy. I know it was destined to "fail" but i really needed to also gain groundwork with him. Even greater than that! I was going to talk to him about the one thing we have in common. And it isn't going to be women...