Chapter 52 Meeting a old friend

*First off i was really debating whether i was going to go on with this series. It was mainly because i was getting done with writting. But i got a idea for the plot to go. With that being said, these parts are going to go a little faster maybe. But trust me, i have way more content. I have a idea, you will get it once i go further. Just trust me that, even though it will get a little more fast pace, this series will probably get way more chapters. I don't know how much though since i am just going on with the show.*

I woke up. I did it! I defeated Perugius! That was good, but what was better was the fact i defeated him without deaths. And i got the key! With that i got to Orsted. He was going to teach me after all. 

"Right... Then i will teach you the Claw and Fang technique. I will also teach you about dragon aura. I highly doubt you will be able to gain wings. Since you never have, unconciously, used wings i will guess you can't. Because you have done the other technique's unconciously or unaware you even used them."

"Right!"

With that he explained i actually had claws. I could pop them out! I guess i did use that one time, but i probably didn't nottice. Weird that i never did? But dragon battle aura could already be guessed (that i had it). Because i was way to strong with the fist and sword for it to be normal battle aura. After some teaching over a few days, i got to the field as usual. I saw Orsted talking to another man just like me. He looked, talked and acted like me. I jumped on him with dragon aura.

"What the hell man?"

"Dude! Who the hell are you?"

"I am Indra? Who are you!"

"No your fucking not! I am!"

Then he used earth magic to summon stone's and attack me.

"Too shallow! If your acting to be me, do it well!"

With that i knocked him on the head

"I'm confused, is this something i have to worry about?"

"No... I will tie him to a chair for a good talk though"

This man looked like me, but his impression of me was too well thought out. It seemed like he had the same look as me but he wasn't me. When he awoke i started off.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I already told you! I am you!"

"Alright, what was my name in the other world?"

"It's..."

He said it right. He was me!

*btw i won't tell my actual name... I know that might be a anti climax, but my name is, either way, way too weird for most people. If you really want to know, call me Jp their the first, and seccond letters of my name. I am dutch so maybe, with a lot of digging you might find it! Comment what your guess is!*

"Okay, so hold on. First off, where have you been?"

"Look, all i know is i am you but with a different background. Without hate or something, but it was way harder."

He then continued to tell me he was officially from the demon continent. His mother was probably my father's far cousin. Anyway, he told me he was "Tested on" with all type's of poison. He told me of a girl that looked like Delta from Eminence in shadow... Wait no way! Anyway, his mother died early and he got put up for slave auction after first being abused by another man. He got bought by a weird women who tested on him with all type's of poison. Wich meant that he was immune to all poison. Anyway, after he found himself on street to struggle to live. After saving money for years, he left on his 9th year of this live with no memories of his past live. I guess he simply didn't have time to write it or anything.