Chapter 78 Live is hard

In just 1 and a half week of working and what not i had been called up by Blitz. But some remarks before that about what working was like? Tough. There were more people wanting to get these feathered asses then i thought. I once asked what the use were for Goetia but was quickly stopped. Also, the extermenation was due in 3-4 weeks... tough! After that i needed to focus solely on helping Charlie. But i could because by then i would already be out of this job. Anyway, back to the call.

"Yeah hello? This bullet killer?"

That was the nickname i had been given by Blitz.

"Yes..."

"Well we found your girls. Thanks to the info it had been easier then planed. Still a little tricky though!"

"Yeah sorry for that"

"No problem... we also went through the trouble of taking them... I didn't expect you to fuck such a spicy one! The other was just lewd... come pick them up please... one is kicking me on THE FUCKING CHAIR SHE IS SITTING AT!"

Is what Blitz said in a hard manner probably also to make, who i presume is Atofe, able to hear.

"Indra! Come for me! This imp bastard is fucking crazy!"

"Don't worry... i won't hurt her but damn!"

"(Don't worry she is super troublesome! I know that too! But she is soft somewhere in there... she was my battle partner back in the days!)"

"Makes some fucking sense!"

"Just make sure she doesn't come out on her own!"

"Wha-"

I hung up and rushed towards I.M.P . Getting 2 of my girls back would make these days less lonlier. It seems ironic but i prayed to god that they would be okay. I ran as fast as i could. I wasn't working at that time and even if i was, i could trust Kaisel and Igris. But i wasn't so that was fine. In about 15 minutes i was standing in front of the door. I knocked. This time it took some time for Loona to stand in front of me.

"H-hi! Your girls are there! Just go up bad boy!"

She pinched me in the fucking but... damn! Got me a stiffy again not going to lie! I could see a bite on the lip from Loona. Damn she was fine... NO NO! Boys we must stay focused!

"(Damn that's hot)"

"What?"

Loona asked

"N-nothing! I will go on then!"

I ran upstairs. As fast as i could and i saw them. The two girls that i loved. Even though they were different from the rest

"There you guys are! I missed you guys... so so much..!"

I then ran in for a hug. I was crying.

"Damn... talk about emotional"

"Shut it Blitz..! It's so cute"

Millie said and Mox was also looking happy for me. Loona was just standing against the door frame. With a small smile.

"Then! Stolas has been sending payment but..."

"I don't care really... just take all my salary. I don't care about money. This is more valuable then diamonds! Thank you guys so much"

"D-don't mind if we do!"

Blitz said though i could feel the stares of the rest on him. I unchained my girls and they hugged back. Atofe and Sahara were looking... normal?

"You are correct. See it as a gift. They will seem to you as the hottest version of what you can imagine. But they will still stay normal"