Chapter 13; countdown to the disaster

It did seem to me that school was only 1 year. Amber did still come every week for training even though it was like 3 Km for her. She truly is motivated. when i was 7 i decided one thing though. Just like Rudeus i needed to gain money from now on. I had told Noah i needed money for Ranoa school and that i wanted to also pay for Sylph and Amber who, by now, he had met a few times. 

"Ranoa magic school? What for u are already a saint class?"

 yes, i had broken through to saint and was almost on king class. All because i could train with the time stop eyes, yeah lame name. But also now their official name. Maybe i should think about another one? anyways, 

"yes father i know, but for further growth i cannot stay here. I need to grow further!"

 Cap 

"But we still want you here!" 

"I can visit monthly i swear it!" 

"And where are you going to stay and work?" 

"I was hoping to become an adventurer. And as for a place to stay... i can stay at an inn!" 

"Sure, but who will supervise you?"

 i am not getting a breakthrough. 

"Don't you guys know anyone?" 

"No- wait uhm actually. Maybe Lidia?"

 He was looking at Jade and she was thinking. 

"Yeah, Lidia should be an adventurer?" 

"Alright then can't you please ask her if i can stay? I will come by every half year!" 

"U-uhm we will try." 

and with that it started. Not to worry, i knew i had to be back when Rudeus's birthday was. And actually, i had in my previous life asked at a convention where the author was when exactly the mana disaster was. She actually said it was right after Rudeus's 10th birthday. Sheesh rough one. But it helped me with my story so... anyway with that after half a month of waiting, i had been asked if i still wanted the job. 

"Yes" 

"Alright then u are going to go to Sharia."

 ah the place with sara. 

"Alright thanks Mom and Dad! I will miss you both so much."

even though i never mentioned it, my bond with them both was really big. I truly loved them just like i liked my other life parents super super much. Actually they, together with my sister and my kids, are the only things i really miss. Anyway, off to there. Lidia was standing outside. She seemed strong but not stronger than Paul. She was grey haired but young looking with blue-ish hair. It is never mentioned in the novel, but Sharia is really close apparently. I had left two letters to both Sylph and Amber stating i was gone for a little while. It also stated that it was for all of us to go to Ranoa school. With that i had left with only some goodbye's from mom and dad. I had gotten a fine sword from Noah but i would, as soon as i could, get a katana anyway. Goodbyes are always hard, but i had to grow stronger mentally too. The only thing i took with was Rex. Half a year gone, i swear on everything i will be king class when i return. (little small chapter, but it doesn't matter since i release in bulk anyway. That's for now. But i plan to release everyday when i am done with chapter 1 through 26.)