Chapter 33 Checkmate

A week had passed. The dragon eggs could hatch any day now... 

Another week passed... No sign of movement...

Another week, really?

Damn... one month since... surely..!

Ah, i will have to stop being impatient. Ariel said she would start to ask for money from her dad, with the business plan and one day later i got the good news. I would get funds! Good. Money won't be an issue then.

"500 gold coins is going to be it for now."

"Whoa! Way too much!"

"No, this could become the next great thing"

"Then, we start with the asura coint to bill. I expect the king nows of this?"

"He did and with being given the bill you made, he said it would be fine."

Yep i made a bill with the momories and understanding i had of the bill. I could make infinite.

"Then let's get 100 gold coins to start. We will start with 4 buildings were people can exchange coins to bill. Now you have 2 choices. Tell the folk that this will be the new way of paying or say that you plan to slowly change the old coin to a bill?"

"The latter. You can't make that many to start, plus stalls need to adjust."

"Right. Then i will make 4 buildings, just buy the land and i will ask around for staff. Also, either you or the king should hold a speech."

"Right, i will." 

"Good, then we will start with that, and hold coins of people, and set them into bills. If people ask, we will give them coins again. To check validity there is a mark inside too that can be checked with the sun. It should be a small dog like the plush i got from Amber."

"Right. To make it fast, Let's hire 4 people a bank."

"Yeah, but this will only get harder to get money off. So let's start with this. We won't lose money anyway. I can forge Asura coins if worst comes to worst."

"You can?"

"Yeah, i always could but seeing as i don't want you as enemy, i never did and never will."

"Right..."

with that it started. I was getting woried though. The king would soon die. I now had king class heal but not Emperor just yet. Anyway, the first weeks had happened well. The bank looked like a traditional bank. White stones, checkups with glass pannels to make purchases, lend money, gain rent. Profit came, but slowly. From people trying the lend money option. It wasn't too much to start, but we made as much as we had previously used in a month. That was good. What was bad was the king's health started declining in the month where i made a lot of bills. Wich was needed to keep Asura going when i was gone.

"When father dies i will wage war. Prepare for that. I will help you further after that. I will need to send my family to Ranoa though. Can't risk it."

"Fine, that much makes sense. Then i will go too."

"I will leave you to it. All my forces, and more."

"No, i will wipe them all out with a single attack."

It seemed weird, but i was confident now. I had reached Emperor class. I was sure, i tried it first with Healing. It worked! I had reversed the age of some old lady. Thank me latter grams! It was something to be celebrated. But i didn't

"I would appreciate it if you did."

"Just make arangements with your brother to meet when your dad dies. It will happen in a matter of days. Sylph and the rest can protect you. I know that for sure. Just make sure he holds his word and i will use Emperor class magic or multiple King class to destroy it all in one move. I could use it voiceless after all." 

"Not the Emperor class i hope?"

"Nah, i am not even sure if i have reached that level. But i could use Emperor class healing. So i am sure it won't be too much different"

"So you did huh? Good for you."

Then two days later arangements were made. And 3 days later to that the king died. I mean she was just studying at Ranoa to find someone strong to help her. So they studied there for nothing. As a hiding spot too looking back at it.  

*Smoll chapter this time! But the last few were long lol. Big battle next chap! i hope!*