Chapter 19 Sword god

again 5 weeks passed. It was time for my first teleportation. I was there. In this old ruin. Cold wind blew from my back and i was nervous. I had felt teleportation once now but i was pretty much eyes closed. Now for my second teleportation. I went in to see a big circle. I knew where it was. I might have actually been able to find teleportation circles by just using my All-seeing eye. Oh well, i wanted to be a ally of Orsted anyway. When i stood there it started. Teleportation. I would describe it as going up with an airplane for the first time, only 10 times the speed you start with. But within just 5 seconds i was in the next place. Out of my bag, i got my spell book. It was time for me to use a spell i was now ready for. Pocket dimensions. I started the incantation. My plan was to get more mana so i can use it more often. But depending on how big the pocket dimension was, the more mana it took to create. I decided in my story that a 100 by 100 meters pocket dimension was king class, so i could now probably make an 200 by 200 meters pocket dimension. Once you had it made, u could always get any item out without use of mana. Just say "Gate open", think of the item, and it will be the closest to the entrance of the hole. Then it closes. Really just a cheat move i made. You can make more pocket dimensions too, but u would need to make another command to make it open. I decided on a 150 by 150. Worst case scenario i needed to make another one. I put my books in about this world and all the magic incantations and other things, my bag since it would be in the way and the map. I got out of the ruins and i was in a forest. Immediately checking, "gate open" and i thought of the map. It worked flawlessly and i now had semi-directions. I decided no more magic unless dire. When i got out of the forest i was met with a village wich was less developed but had tons of dojos. U could hear screams of fighting and training. Now to head to the biggest one. "Gate open." Now to put something in. Bye map! Gal Farion, next to meet! 

When i came in the... i guess... Temple? i was cautious to atleast have my future sight equipped. 

"Hello, anyone there?"

 "Who is it?" 

"I want to talk. For now, that is."

 A man came from the shadows. It was none other than Gal Farion. 

"What is it you seek?"

 "I would say guidance but that isn't it."

 "Then what is it?" 

"I simply want to see all your techniques. I hope you will forgive, but that is all i want. All of the ones you know. I hope you can do them without battle aura." 

"And why would i do that?" 

"Because i might just become your greatest disciple." 

"You've got guts kid. But a nine year old isn't worthy of my time.

" Then what if i told you i was an ally of the dragon god?" 

"I would say you are full of shit." 

"Then, if that does not work, if you can just show me king class, i will copy whatever king class technique you do in 1 go. Unless u use Battle aura i might do it flawlessly. If i can, you show me every technique you know." 

"You're on."

 King class swordsmanship was different from king class magic. They were only techniques of the sword. The better the technique the stronger the attack but without mana added they won't do more than make a dent in the earth. "let's see if u can copy this." I activated my eye, as usual, and watched intently as he displayed some great swordsmanship. 

"Here"

 he threw the sword. By now, just like with Paul, i had done the technique over and over in my head. It was also possible to copy physical attributes as a whole. Adam could too and my Eye is based of off his. As such i did the technique without any flaws. Gal looked at me with disbelief. 

"It's like watching a second me!"

 "Now show me all the techniques!" 

"A bet is a bet."

 he showed me half before saying, 

"We will continue tomorrow. You can sleep here."

 He had shown me up to saint class plus 1 king class wich i had copied already. God class comes tomorrow. I woke up late as usual. Big sleeper, hope the Sword god won't mind too much. "Good morning, i was just about to wake you up" i heard from a corner. 

"W-whoa, why are you in my room?"

 "Because it's 11 am. You got to wake up at some point"

 good point. We ate breakfast and then he showed me all the techniques. At God class he started thinking about something. 

"Say, won't you become the new sword god?" 

"Nah, no time nor ambition for stuff like that" 

"Makes sense, but then i can't show you this next move."

 Ah, yeah makes sense. I couldn't get too greedy. 

"Alright. Makes sense, i could already kill most at this point and i won't stop here. Good rest of the day." 

"Won't you atleast tell me your name?" 

"It's Indra. Don't forget it." 

"Safe travels. I am terrified of what you can become."

 When executing the techniques i realized something. Even though i can copy the physical abilities of, in this case, Gal, i couldn't really do my own new technique's wich were planned. I didn't really have a own technique but techniques were just techniques. They were all engraved in my mind like clockwork but depending on the situation u would need to use different attacks. In that case, i won't use any techniques and go on instinct. Works well for me. Since all the moves are engraved in my mind i would use them anyway, even if unconsciously. With that being said, i had an idea. I already said i wouldn't use mana, not even Battle aura but now i needed a better body to compensate. 

"Let's make a routine."

 i said to myself. With that, since i had pretty much time, i made a routine. I followed no standard routine though. Just a routine where i, myself thought of whether i did 100 or 2000 in one sitting. As much as i could do. Yep, new resolve then. Training arc!