Chapter 39 Rest time

I came back home. Everyone except me was still on school. They all took more lessons apperently. Like battle magic and what not. So i explained to my wife's here that the eggs had just hatched.

"T-that's incredible! Let me hold them!"

Eris asked

"Hold on, if these are dragons then they can't be trusted"

Tris said

"But they are so cute!"

Delta said

"For this i agree with Tris..."

Sahara said

"I can control them! Sit!"

and they sat again. On my shoulders this time.

"W-whoa that's incredible! They not only know what to do but also actually do it!"

Tris said.

"Then i will allow you all to hold them ofcourse!"

"Then we will!"

they all said. Igris and Kaisel were then hugged. They liked it. When Rei came in she also wanted to cuddle them and after everyone from school also got here i guess i now had a kitten café. Then i explained it all, also about the situation of summon. The day after i had a new class added. The same one with Zanoba, Cliff, Rudeus and Pursena and Linia.

"So you are the one who summoned these dragons Nya!"

Linia asked

"I guess he did. He is also quite a looker."

Pursena said

"No interest. I already have 8 engaged wife's"

"Whoa! He is a perv like boss then Nya!"

"I am not a perv!"

"So... You are that unfaithfull to Milis! That many wife's should be a crime!"

guess who said that. If you guessed cliff you are correct!

"But if he is here, he must be, like, Super strong."

"Yes, i can summorize what i can do... and it is not only summon a few dragons! I am

Water - King class

Earth - Technically king class, But only tried up to saint

Fire - Technically king class, But only tried up to saint

Wind -  Technically king class, But only tried up to saint

Detoxification - King class

Healing - Emperor class

And above that i have quite a colection of demon eyes, and have developed my own magic type. I have 10 demon eyes and my normal eyes which if imbued with mana can see every past of a person"

"W-whoa... You are not just strong! You are stronger then the entirity of this school Nya!"

"You could blow us all up in one move!"

Pursena said

"Still, i am curious about this own developed magic."

Rudeus said.

"I also can do all of the magic's except the Emperor class healing voiceless. And i am strong with the sword."

"Then wich level you have those?"

"Water god - God class

North god - God class

Sword god- Emperor class"

"And we are supposed to believe that?"

"You might not but i don't care."

"A-ah, then i guess i should tone down..."

"Then that own developed mana is something i can do... But it is complicated..."

I explained them it but they didn't understand anyway. Except the fact i could make everything i wanted from nothing. 

"That is amazing, so your like super duper strong! Even stronger then some of the 7 powers!"

"I guess i could become the number 1 seven power if i wanted... But i don't have that ambition"

For all i know, the technique god is actually stealing my techniques in my head. But i would kill his reincarnation anyway since he probably doesn't have the mana to do it all. If i remember correct, he had all the technique's  but never the power to use them all and the demon god the mana for all of them but not the technique's. That makes me number one in it's own. And eitherway the technique god would be killed anyway by Perugius. Or by me if he ever challanges me. 

"Then i guess it is good i don't want any fight with you. But i have something the dragon god wanted to give to you"

Rudeus said and then gave me the bracelet wich makes it harder for the human god to see you. Or atleast that is what he told me. 

"R-right, then i will accept it."

then the day went on