Chapter 49 Problems after blessing's

I got up, put clothes on and went down stairs. Nothing out of the ordinary, i just made breakfast for us all. Actually, what did the rest eat for breakfast? I couldn't make it for them during the wedding streak? No matter. Everyone eventually got down and i said the following;

"Now that we are finnaly married, we all know what's happening tonight. But that's tonight. What needs to be done now is spreading happiness to you all. So i got a small thing planed! I will make some more hammocks which are permanently there. You guys can sleep there, read books, whatever but atleast for now in this beautifull weather, please do chill there with me!"

"We all will dummy, no need to scream."

Roxy said. Then we got to the hammocks wich were all beautifully placed in the sun. I made some ice coffee's with caramel again and some chips for all of us. We all enjoyed the silence except Eris and Atofe wich decided to play a game. After some time i was also done so i made a football.

"Do you want to know a Indra clasical game?"

"Whoa! Show us!"

"It's called football. You kick the ball on a field with only feet. If you try to use your hands the opponent gains possesion. No battle aura and only feet. The goal of the game is to score points wich you get by scoring in a small cage."

"Hmmm, and where is the field?"

"I will make one shortly. Who wants to try?"

Eris, Atofe, Jueles, Delta, Sahara and Tris decided to try.

"So 2 teams. Eris, Sahara and Delta you are in one team and Atofe, Jueles and Tris in one team."

With that i extended the wall a little with 3 football fields. This would be a fun game for children and some adults if wanted too. 

"With that done, i will explain some handy stuff. First off, curve balls. They are fun balls wich typically can be hard to stop. To do one you can hit the ball on the outer edge and it will... well just watch."

 I did one curve ball and it wasn't perfect but it was a long time since i did football. It hit though

"Next, is simple dribbling. It is a technique used to quickly or just get past a opponent. Now i really recommend not to get too physical since i know that some of you are more physical then others."

with that i dribbled a little with the ball. It was mainly done with my ankle since the ankle was used for basic dribling. 

"Then let's go! I will rev and the rest will be on the side lines!"

It was going about as expected. I did give them football wear and some locker rooms. Slowly people joined waiting to see what was going on. I decided not to make the fields in our home since it would be more fun to do some sports with villagers too. There weren't many villagers yet but not everyone that was on the weddings had left. The game itself went good. Eris scored a goal and Atofe equilized. Then Delta gave it a shot and actually used a curve ball wich went pretty well. Then Tris got a solo goal with dribling, wich wasn't totally unexpected. Then Alek wanted to try too. I mean, he did come. And Rei and Ken also came wich were playing in the other cage. I left revving to Luna and i had a 1v1 with Alek. It seemed he wanted to try too

"No battle aura eh?"

"For sure... half-grandpa?"

He was right! I was his grandpa. Damnit

"If i am a grandpa your ancient"

"We will see old man."

I hit him with the ronaldo finishes and Neymar dribles. Pulling off some pana's and heel flicks. To be fair, Alek got 3 goal's too but i got 10 in a span of 60 minutes. The girls also stopped to watch. Now i had to flex. The cages were big. Super big to be fair. They were real football fields after all. So i hit him with more panna's and curve balls. I tried to immitate Nagi and Bachira from blue lock in some goals. When it got late i had 20 goals to his 5.