Chapter 81 Gaining honor

When i awoke i was at the hotel. It seems they had cleaned me as well. 

"He awoke you all!"

Sahara screamed and everyone came excitted. Even Alastor was curious. 

"So how did you do it?"

"Guys... i can't stay here you know... i have not deserved it"

"But you saved everyone!"

"With needless killing"

"Now, now. I want to hear too! Even the radio demon himself is interested!"

"I know but it will come to you one day. Ask Carmilla... i saved her and her kids at one point aswell... if she does feel gratefull for that then she will tell you guys... Otherwise, bad luck. Sahara, Atofe. I know you guys might be itching to tell them the truth, don't... i know i have regained my memorie's but don't tell them. I will tell them later."

"Tell us what?"

Niffty asked

"Nothing yet... Later... i will go back to Stolas's place now... Charlie i have but one favor..."

"Sure, anything!"

"If you ever happen to go to heaven because of the impending next extermenation allow me to join... please"

"H-how did you know of that?"

"Doesn't matter! I will tell you one day! Just... promise me."

"Allright..."

sir pentious had joined after i left huh... well makes sense... it has been a month after all.

"Keep save you all"

"Sure"

I then went to Stolas's place. I was cheered on from time to time but i didn't feel like i was a hero. I had just made my sins 1000 time's worse. This was definitly not the path my Concience wanted me to take.

"No, it was expected already."

Well alright... That makes sense...

"But that doesn't mean it will become easier!"

I know you... no i don't have the energy to talk insults. Just leave me alone for now... 

Then he left. I was at Stolas's house.

"I'm home! Ready for duty!"

"Whoa! It's you! I thought you wouldn't come back and had litterely died! You were rushed to a place by some people. Can't remember names or faces. They were fast. I'm terribly sorry!"

"No that is allright... just... can i please have rest for the day?"

"So not "ready for duty" yet?"

"Ahaha... very funny... yeah sorry."

"No problem Hero of hell!"

"Stop calling me that... it seriously hurts being called the hero when i had to massacre many innocents and couldn't save everyone"

"Oh just take the compliment. You saved many too!"

Octavia said

"True..."

"The confirmed deaths are the lowest they have ever been! Just 20 people of hell died!"

"Yes..."

"On top of that, you also got the hearts of many! There is a fan club made for you!"

"S-seriously?"

"Yes... why interested in the girls?"

"No... aslong as i don't know them i don't. Though if you, stella and one person else were in it i would be interested very much"

"Stop fucking playing you piece of shit. So you killed some angels so what?"

Stella said.

"I wasn't playing. I meant every single word."

"W-well besides that, the very feat of killing even one angel has never been done before!"

"No, it probably has. I was just the first recorded to do it. Or atleast witnessed having done it."

"That may be true, but killing 1000 people is already a feat on it's own. And with a single blade no less!"

"Heh... i might be a little good after all... But anyone could had they had the same powers i had... Many could have done so with even less killed in the progress"

"But those people didn't try it did they? So they are either scum or up there. So they don't deserve your praise!"

"Sure, sure... i will go to bed now... wake me up at night, i will stand guard."

"Alright..."

I then slept until night. I was standing guard as usual. Until after some months i was taken by Charlie.

"You remember our deal right? I would take you to heaven if it ever happened"

"Sweet... i will become both your body guard aswell as your lawyer"

"How did you know..."

"That part could be predicted. But before that, please listen... (Vaggie is a excorcist. Former. Don't hate or ignore her for that. She didn't want to lose you. Adam might use it as leverage to break you. Just allow me to do the talking and we will be allright.)"

"R-really?"

"I put it on everything. Just don't hate her for it and all will be well"

"Then we leave in a day. Come to the hotel then alright?"

"Allright"

Then, when she went away, i got to Stolas. 

"I might need some vacation days boss"

"Why?"

"Because i have to go to heaven"

"That can't happen you know?"

"No, i just made it happen. Though it isn't permanent so i won't count it towards getting your child"

"Good, you understand."

"Always sir"

"Very well! Go on then!"

"Not yet... tomorrow!"

"Oh, alright then"

Then i slept one last night. Tomorrow it was going to happen... maybe i will reunite with my wife's... it has been almost a year if not more... they have waited for me right? Then i slept