Chapter 63 Seeing myself in a new light

Tess and i dated some more. Erick and Debby were also doing well.  When we got to 20 we married. I had also adopted Yuno, Jullie and Rudy troughout the years. Erick and Debby married too. It was all well and Neither of us went to college and everything was going well. I was pretty much a milionair already and so was my dad thanks to my genius investing skills. Ofcourse they were all the same as in the live before mine and thanks to the help of nostalgia i found more of the ones i knew were going big. It was super duper hard to remember them but names were scattered through my mind somewhere for sure. We also oppened shops for food and what not and were immediatly popular. It was save to say i was getting richer and richer until i was a bilionair. Wich did catch unwanted attention but i killed anyone who dared even think about it. Litterely. And we grew older until one day... it ended. We had lived to the 80s and yes, i did use soulbond. Only logical after all. I wasn't technically a demon race anymore though so i wasn't technically immortal. Therefore we lived until 80 and this time we could die anytime with accidents. But we didn't and as such lived until 86 to be precise. But now dying was different. I wasn't seeing light. But i did see a white flooring bellow me.

"Yo! It's your concience!"

"Hmm?"

"I'm the one who gave you those lives! Weren't they wonderfull?"

"Sort off"

"Yeah, i am who they call the creator god. And every person gets their own world! Made by the concience! That's me!"

"Your lively... what is it?"

"Well you miss your wife's right? Both from the previous and the one you had just now"

"Yeah... what of it?"

"Well they were all there. They weren't fake! But i got their concience to agree on a second wind!"

"Do you mean..!"

"Yep! Their back! And they will follow you forever this time!"

Then, Sylph, Tess, Roxy, Eris, Tris, Sahara, Jueles, Atofe, Amber, Delta, Luna and Pursena came. 

"W-woah! That was short! Wait... Is that Sylph!?"

Then Tess shrieked and sprinted at sylph with a hug

"OH MY GOD! Your like my idol!"

"I-indra, who is this?"

"Welll..... i lived one live without you andd..... This is my childhood crush! I'm so sorry! I was even more unfaithfull but i thought i would never see you guys again!"

"You jerk!"

Eris said and then, together with Atofe sprinted at me and sucker punched me in the stomach

"Y-yeah... deserved that... B-but wait... where is Indra 2.0 and all my children!?"

"Well, the children you can get again. Like you did in the world with Tess! But they didn't know you like they will when you get them in the next world! Also, Indra 2.0 was me. Guilty!"

"Damn! Well i guess that isn't a bad thing..."

"Your right!"

"But then, the next time i, i guess, reincarnate i get to keep all my wife's?"

"Correct!"

"And when i have children they will be the same as they were before?"

"Aslong as you name them the same they were before"

"Right! Then i will do that!"

"Your welcome! I will now reincarnate you again in one of the worlds you dreamt off! However this time i won't give you the abilities you had! Gain them! Now enjoy..."

I then saw a light. This time i was a baby. I guess "meeting my wife's again" was going to happen later. These parents weren't Noah and Jade. Though i could hear what they were saying! Interesting... Let's learn more of this new world!