Chapter 31 Another few birthdays

I had made it work. It took months to perfect, but stitching was now working! It wasn't perfect but it took me 5 months to make. It was almost perfect. The hart had nothing in it's own, but when stitched with the bear had a great charm! I could never expect that. Polar bears were all scarry. I liked them though, Maybe a small lie, but they were quite cool looking. And this polar bear was just silly looking. The hart had a second feature. Small pouch! It was a bear about half the size of a human and could also be used as a small sitting device. I made a small round service so it would act like a beanbag. It was between the legs. It was a perfect fit with me. Soft and nice. In the hart the bear held was going to be the pendant and her figurine. I liked it! Beanbag, storage and cute! Sure, a little ugly in a room but it was still cool in my oppinion. But what if she didn't like it? What then? Nah, she would like anything. But what if she didn't? What then? Aww man! I needed work to do! I had one last idea! It was going to be hard to pull off though! with that, 2 or so more months passed and it was that day. We decided this one would be a small, family and friends only party. Fine! I was there, Amber was there, Everyone i cared about really was there! Even Sahara made the cut. Maybe they were secretly a fan club? Nah, hopes can only dream. It was the same hall, I didn't do much for the cooking this time and it was pretty much the same. Only smaller scare. Fitting of Sylph. Then it was presents! I gave up on the bear. It wouldn't really fit. You will find out what i did do. Same thing as before. I was chosen first.

"Sylph, i bet your hopes are up! After all, Rei had some good gifts! I can't say i held back for you! A few parts of some presents come later. I will tell you this though! These are a lot of the same type of presents. All hand made!"

"I am excitted for whatever you may bring!"

"Okay, then first this pendant. I heard elves have some kind of symbole and that this was it."

"Wait i recognize this... Isn't this what my parents once had?"

"I wouldn't know... i'm sorry."

"N-no, nevermind"

Aw man, sorry!

"M-moving on... a plush! One meant to last. One for you with green hair and i made one with your current white hair. With whichever one you might end, you shine bright!"

"Wait, is this the one you made by hand?"

"Yeah, but there is one more present like this one!"

"Whoa, also hand made?"

"Yeah, spent some time, but don't worry. I spent equal time on each and every one of presents. Both coming and which have already done."

I picked out a small ducklin. It had black eyes and colourful yellow feathers. 

"W-whoa, what animal is this?" 

i got to her ear and said

"One from my old world"

"A-ah i see!"

"Next on to the main present. One that is the biggest and with wich i hope you will achieve higher with! One thing i know, is that you have great potential Sylph. Don't ever compare yourself to others!" 

"R-right!"

I took out the main event. A big staff like described before. 

"W-whoa, is that a staff?"

"Yep. It would be unfair to give one to my sister and not to my student's."

"T-thank you so much for all these gifts!"

With that the party went on. Much dresses were given, jewelry was given too a little here and there, and Amber came at me.

"Psst, you said student's, where's mine?"