Chapter 11; school time

So, on my way there i could see the fields and all. And i even said hi to Roxy who seemed distraught, probably because her time with Rudeus was near its end. Or maybe she was feeling sad because Rudeus could do voiceless, but she couldn't. I would never know. I didn't see Sylph on my way but that's because she was running late. I could see with my eyes after all. I would check on her to see if she didn't get bullied. After all it might be about now since there never was a time indicator in the show for when the bullying happened. After some checking and digging i found out dumb 1,2 and 3 would cross her though so since Sylph and mine path's crossed earlier i would just wait for her and blame it on coincidence. And there she was, youthful and all. I wasn't into her at all right now though. I wasn't a predator and i didn't like green hair at all. Luckily, she got white hair later. Anyway, we did some small talk on how our lives have been. I didn't tell her anything about magic or anything of it since i wanted that atleast to be a surprise. Thinking back to it, the bullying couldn't be anywhere close to these days since Roxy hadn't left yet. It is sad but unless it is important i have actually forgotten most parts of the show. If i think back to it i can find it out but right now it isn't like i know everything. See it as math. U have done and seen it countless times, but u would probably need to figure it out anyway with a calculator. And anyway, my Memorie keeping abilities aren't the brightest. With that being said, our school wasn't too close. It wasn't in the capital or something, but it was far. About as much walking as you would do at a comic convention and that in a path. Or about 3 Km. It was at an intersection of 3 towns, probably since they are all small towns and there aren't too many children. It's like the stories of your parents that used to say that they had to walk continents to go to their schools. Somethings confused me though; Sylph definitely didn't go to school in the show, right? She had all the time to get mentored by Rudeus, so either the amount of school u get in this world is one year or she left for some reason. Hopefully the first because the second would mean i would need to let her be bullied for a little while. Because u don't leave school unless it's for bullying or you just suck. Yeah, no Sylph is definitely bright enough for the latter not to be the reason. Anyway, we arrived. The building is about what you would expect. Not run down, but the looks of something that came out of history books. I did not want to step in, but i  needed to, for the sake of women! When i stepped in, i was greeted by a stern look. An old lady was standing before me, and i could not help but notice that her... you know what's were pretty big. See it as a result of living alone that long but bobas were a must in my image. It was the only thing i did not like in Sylph and Roxy. Anyway, moving on. Our teacher was one of the teachers that you would see in a movie. Way too nice and helpful. I bet you have an image of a girl now ey? But it was a guy! Guys can be nice too you know. I found Sylph to be a little quiet as usual but when break came i sat next to her and she completely busted. 

"Hey how can i make friends!" 

"Ah, uhhh eh?"

 caught me by surprise. Asking ME for advice on friends?? Seriously? 

"Well, sylph, i don't really know. I'm bad with people, but u have me, right?"

 "Yes... but i meant girl-friends" 

"Well, if i would need to give advice, find their interests and talk about them. But i strongly advice that you would not become friends with either of them."

 It's true. I gatekeep Sylph to change. Any girl this age is weird. I don't want her to meet any. 

"Wah, that is hardly advice! Tell me better!" 

"Well, why don't you start with a girl that is also shy?"

 the only thing i can do. Shy girls are like her. What do you know, maybe i could even get another wife out of this. Im not greedy but the more the merrier. Anyway, i just pointed at a girl. She seemed shy not doing anything except eating a sandwich with something i didn't know. Good moment for my identification eye! Damn a really big waste of effort but at the same time i could practice. It was a sandwich with just some salad and tomatoes. Damn really did allat for nothing. Oh well. Anyway, that sandwich was pretty hard to see. As so much info was flooding from the building and the sky. After some focus it worked so i will have to start training my eyes. Only my identification eye though. The rest was fine. Speaking off i need some new custom eyes. Seems like an impossible task but my novel explained it all in detail or atleast with an incantation for if the scenario did ever occur that i would be incarnated in my own creation like i did. But that was for later. I said to Sylph,