Chapter 83 History repeats

When i woke up i felt a new pressence next to me. It wasn't Sahara or Atofe... It was someone new... i rolled over to see Stella next to me. 

"W-what the hell? Am i dreaming?"

"No you cunt... i just wanted to try once..."

"How does that make any sense?"

"I don't know... just felt like it..."

"Well i will go now... i have duty"

"Hmph... yes"

Then i went for duty. This was the weirdest experience i have ever had... oh well! No criminals today neither. That went on for 3 months almost 4 until it was extermenation day. 

*Can't think of something to add*

Hero of hell to the rescue again... But this time to the hotel since all angels will go there anyway.

"Yo it's been a while! Got weapons?"

"Yes... thanks to your info on Carmine we did"

"Great! Great... well moving on then... it's going to start huh?"

"Yes. in 10 minutes it will officially start"

There was one fundemental thing i haven't mentionned since i didn't need it. Sleep isn't needed in this world. I could stay awake the whole time but i felt like i wanted to keep sleeping for actuall rest. But night doesn't pass, it's just a red sky the whole time... also! In my request Atofe and Sahara are staying at Stolas's. Well... it's starting...

"Okay... the people of heaven will come after 30 seconds... everyone ready?"

"Yes"

"Then i will count down... 3,2,1..."

It has started. A army twice the size it was before got down. After seeing the hotel everyone came. Adam was with them ofcourse. The shield from Alastor was still active. 

"So this is how you want to play? Well i will just break it!"

I let that happen. But with the time that i did get i burned 30 angels with my flames.

"30"

With the time allowed i prayed for them. Unlike normal i could keep barraging enemy's and pray at the same time. The blue flames actually hurt though! Good...

"What the... who is doing this?"

"I am"

"You... do you ever stop annoying the fuck out of me?"

"Never"

When he broke the barrier Adam was coming at me. I took a bite from a apple and spit it on him

"You have history with apple's right?"

"Fuck you..."

He hit me with the axe. 

"Take that!"

But my sword could never break. I slid it off with the Water god technique and even got the axe away. I took his arm.

"What the fuck?"

"Don't hold it against anyone... you are just that much weaker"

"Oh you will feel that one... after some rest. Angels! Get him!"

Adam went for Alastor. That fight was also due i guess. 50 angels came at me with crafty sky attacks. Due to my future sight i could see them all though.

"Sleep peacefully in heaven..."

More came and more were killed. In the end i cut 500 angels. It was easier since i didn't need to go through the entirity of hell this time. Then Adam came at me.