Chapter 50 🔞

Becky's pov

Freen gently placed me on the bed. While we were shopping I was thinking if I'm ready to take this step or not. But after seeing how Freen was looking at me. I'm damn sure I'm ready for her. If she's with me I'm ready for everything. Even though I'm a little tense cause it's my first time.

I felt her lips on mine, she kissed me aggressively. I love her kisses. I feel like it's the first kiss, even though we had many. She's an amazing kisser. She bit my lips and entered her tongue. We fought for dominance but she won eventually.

"Ummm" i moaned when i felt her hands squeezing one of my breasts. She smirked while seeing my reaction.

Her kisses went down on my neck, she was sucking my pulse point. Damn her kisses. I know that i will get  a lot of hickeys. She loves to mark me and I love to be marked by her.

"You are mine baby, all mine" she whispered and bit my ear. I was feeling so hot down there. She removed the lingerie and made me naked leaving me with a panty. I looked at her and she was looking at me like she saw something amazing. Her eyes were sparking like a kid who got their favourite candy.

I got shy from her gaze and covered my breasts with my hands.

"Don't" she said and removed my hands.

"You look breathtaking" she whispered and kissed me again.

"And these are mine" she said before kissing my both nipples. She slowly put her mouth on one of my breasts and started to suck it. He tongue and her mouth were giving me so many butterflies. I felt like something was building inside me. And I know my panties are dripping wet. She did the same with the other breast.

Damn Sarocha.

Her kisses went down to my stomach and the hem of my panties. She looked at me for permission and i nodded. She took off my panty and her eyes went more darker. She looked at me.

"You so wet for me baby" she said and kissed my thighs.

"Umm Freen" i moaned

"Yes baby keep moaning my name" she said. And rubbed my vagina in a teasing way.

"Ahrr fr-eeen st-stop tea-sing" I said

"What do you want princess" she asked and i looked at her.

"I want you inside me" I said

"Your wish is my command my lady" she said and started to lick my vagina.

"Ahhr" i moaned and pushed her more into me. She inserted her tongue and started to thrust in me. Damn I've never knew a tongue can do amazing works like this. It feels so good.

"Faster baby" I said and she did.

"Babe, I think ...." I couldn't form words. I don't know what to say.

"It's ok baby, cum for me" she said and i cummed in her face.

She then licked all over. She looked up, I saw my cum on her face. She smiled and gave me a kiss. I could taste my cum on her mouth.

"You are so damn tasty" she said and kissed me again. I got shy and covered my face.

"Aww is my baby shy" she teased.

"Shut up" I said and kissed her again.

"Are you ready for the main round " she asked when we broke the kiss. I got tensed again. I heard it will hurt in the first time.

"Hey, it's okay if you don't wanna do it. But if we are i promise, I'll be gentle." She said and pecked me. I just nodded my head.

"I want words baby" she said

"I want you to do it, but please be gentle" I said and she smiled.

"I will baby" she said and kissed me. Her kisses were so assuring. I felt her hands on my vagina again. She rubbed them and broke the kiss.

"You are so wet, I'm gonna enter" she said and i nodded. She slowly entered inside me but it was so painful.

"Hey it's okay, I'll let you adjust okay" she said and kissed my neck and breasts. After some seconds i got comfortable and asked her to move. She slowly thrusted and i no longer feel the pain only pleasure

"Oh yes, harder" I said

"Is that your g-spot" she asked and i nodded. She fastened her pace. "You are so fucking tight baby" she said I know i could cum any second. But before i could say anything I cum on her again.

She kissed my head and laid beside me. I was breathing heavily. Once I calmed down i snuggled closer to her.

"I love you baby" she said and pecked me again.

"I love you too Freen" i said and pecked her lips.

"You should call me Freen more, don't use phi okay" she said

"Why" i asked her

"Do you really wanna call your soon to be wife phi???" She asked giving me a questionable look.

"I'll think about it" I said playfully.

"Oh really" she said and got on top of me. I encircled my hands on her neck and pouted.

"Why is my baby pouting" she asked

"It's not fair you know" I said looking at her.

"What" she asked

"That you are fully clothed and I'm naked" I pouted again.

"Why don't you underss me" she said and stood up. She asked me to sit up on the bed while she's standing beside me, on the floor.

She bended herself a little so that I could remove her shirt. But instead i got up and made her sit on the bed. I sat on her lap and kissed her. And she smirked while kissing.

I unbuttoned her shirt while kissing her. I threw the shirt over and broke the kiss. I pushed her so she laid down. I was still on her lap. I looked at the sight before me. Damn sexy.

Her abs

I traced my hands over her abs.

"Like what you see" she asked

"No, I love what i see" I said went for a kiss.