Chapter 59: Opening Act

A/N: This chapter isn't really that important. I just wanted to dedicate it to my favorite performance of Michael's lol. So if you don't really want to read it, you can skip it. Nothing major is in here (except if you call those little Michael/Alana moments major). If you do read it, enjoy :)

-------------------------------------

That Same Night

6:15 PM

Alana POV

"You think this is too much?" I asked using my arms to cover my cleavage. I had on a black dress with a slit that started at my lower thigh. My back was out & it was v-cut where my chest was (Rihanna 2012 Grammy's basically, in the MM). I thought it was a little too much skin showing but whatever.

"Girl stop," Jailee said smacking down my arms. I pouted.

"Stop that shit Alana before you fuck up your make-up," My make-up artist, Kennedy said. I rolled my eyes as my stylist, Micah, fixed my curls a little more. "Micah stop fixing her curls before you fuck them up."

"Who's the hair stylist here, me or you?" He asked her raising his eyebrows. Kennedy put her hands up in surrender.

"Awwww. Imma miss yall constant bickering," I said fake pouting.

"You act like you still won't be a model too."

"You right." We laughed.

"So you excited for tonight?" Micah asked smirking.

"For some parts," I said looking out the window.

"What parts are you not excited about?" I turned back to Micah, who still had that smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

"You already know what parts."

"The parts when ya fine ass husband get on stage," Kennedy said grinning.

"That's not my husband," I said in a sing-song voice.

"You didn't file for divorce," Kennedy sung back. I rolled my eyes & looked back out the window as they laughed.

"Yall not funny."

"We know. We're hilarious." I waved them off as they just got to cracking up. I tried to keep a straight face but their laughter was contagious so I started laughing too.

"Ugh I can't stand yall."

"We love you too," Micah said blowing a kiss at me. I chuckled & looked out the window. We were pulling up to Radio City Music Hall, where the awards would be. It was hectic as hell outside the limo. Fans were everywhere & I mean everywhere.

"You ready?" Jailee asked as the car came to a stop. I smirked.

"Always." Everybody moved out the way so I could get out first. I scooted over & the limo driver opened the door. I barely had one heel on the ground & the fans instantly screamed.

"ALANA!!!" I just chuckled to myself & got out. They screamed louder. I waved to them smiling. This is what i'm going to miss right here. Jailee, Kennedy, and Micah got out. The fans were still screaming as the driver closed the door. Security started to led us into the hall as the person in the limo that was behind us stepped out. And guess who it was?

You damn right. My estranged husband Michael Jackson. The crowd went even more wild. I would've too.

Because he looked real good. He had cut his hair cut short and it was curly. He had on a black leather jacket, grey pants & his signature penny loafers. And of course his aviators. I found myself staring at him as I lost my breath. He waved to the fans but then stopped when he saw me (at least I think he did, couldn't tell with them damn glasses). But if he was, I quickly turned away & continued to walk inside. Jailee nudged me.