Chapter 30: My Little Baby

April 2nd, 1989

Alana POV

"What about this?" Michael's designer, Michael Bush asked showing us a sketch of a suit for Michael.

"I like it. Michael what you think?" I looked at him. He had on his sunglasses so i couldn't tell whether or not he was paying attention. "Michael take the damn glasses off. Ain't no sun inside." His designer chuckled as he took off his glasses. "So what do you think?"

He studied it for a minute with a blank face then nodded smiling. Even though he didn't say it, i could tell he was really excited for the wedding. "I like it."

"Alright. I'll have it ready for you in october," Bush said standing up. We stood up & shook his hand.

"Thank you Bush." He nodded. Michael went to let him out while i went in the kitchen. My stomach was killing me. I groaned.

"Whats wrong Mrs. Jackson?" Maria asked. Damn. Mrs. Jackson sound good as hell.

"Nothing. I think its just cramps."

"Want me to make you something so you can take something?"

"Please." She nodded & went to the refrigerator. Michael walked into the kitchen in all smiles. I smiled at him laying my head on the table.

"You okay?" I shook my head. "Whats wrong?" I turned my head.

"My stomach hurts."

"Awwwww." He kissed my head & rubbed my stomach a little. I cracked a small smile. Maria put a plate with a grill cheese on it in front of me. I smiled.

"Thank you Maria." I sat up picking up one half of the sandwich, taking a bite. Michael pick up the other half, taking a bite out of it. I put my sandwich down looking at him crazy.

"What?"

"Thats my sandwich."

"Whats yours is mine & whats mines is yours," He replied kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes & continued eating. When i was done, i walked upstairs to the bathroom & took a pill. Then i laid down.

*
Michael POV

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Janet asked. I sighed.

"I don't know dunk. She's been complaining about her stomach & been puking."

"Well do you think she's..."

"Dunk."

"Come on Michael. We all know you & Alana have did it."

I blushed. "Dunk you know she can't have kids." (A/n: Alana said that in Chapter 19)

"They said it was a possibility. And from how you do on stage, im pretty sure-"

"OKAY Dunk. We can end this conversation right now." She giggled.

"Okay Applehead. Well i have to go record. Tell Lanie i hope she feels better. But think about it. Love you."

"Love you too Dunk." I put the phone back on the hook then looked at Alana who was peacefully sleeping. I smiled a little & kissed her forehead before walking out of the bed room.

Alana POV

I awoke out of my sleep once again to go puke in the bathroom. God did Maria poison me? I finished up, flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth before walking back to the bed. I looked over to Michael's side of the bed to see he wasn't there. I wonder where he went...

I shook the thought off. In too much pain to worry. He's a big boy, he'll be alright. I started to close my eyes again but the room door cracked open & i saw his beautiful brown eyes peaking in. I smiled a little. He walked in smiling too.

"How you feeling beautiful?"

"Like crap." He made a sad face & sat on the bed. He had a bag. "Whats in the bag?"

He looked down & mumbled. Then he looked at me blushing a little bit. I rolled my eyes & reached for the bag. He handed it to me. I looked in & saw some pregnancy tests. I looked at him & he looked away.

"You think i could be pregnant?" He nodded. "But-"

"The doctor said it was a possibility. Not that it was impossible. And you know you want it to happen."

"But we're not married yet."

"We will be soon. Plus you weren't worried when we were in that closet." He smirked & i threw the bag at him.

"Shut up. Now pass it back." He scoffed & handed the bag back to me. I stood up & walked into the bathroom. What if i am pregnant?

Michael POV

It seems like Alana was in that bathroom forever. I walked over to the bathroom & knocked on the door.

"Alana?" She didn't answer. I knocked again. "Alana are you alright?" Still no answer. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I knocked again. "Alana open the door."

Somebody tapped my shoulder & i turned around. Alana jumped on me.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!"

"You're lying." She shook her head grinning. I yelled and hugged her tight. She giggled.

"About to bust my damn ear drums out." I gave her a wide grin & put her down. Then i looked her up and down. Mrs. Alana Diana Thompson. Soon to be wife & mother. She put her hands on her stomach & i put mines on top of hers.

"We're really having a baby?" She nodded smiling. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling hard but i couldn't control it. She giggled.

"Somebodies excited," she said intertwining our hands & moving her body closer to mine. I nodded.

"We should go shopping right now."

"Michael im barely 2 months slow down," she said giggling. "We don't even know the sex."

"That's why we'll get yellow."

"Michael we need to see if we even make it that far."

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "Just because im pregnant doesn't mean i can't loose it. Its the same as before. Its a possibility i can loose the baby too. So slow your roll before we over do it."

I sighed. "Fine." She got on her tippy toes & pecked my lips.

"Don't be upset now. We're having a baby," she squealed. I smiled & intertwined our fingers once more.

"Yes we are. A little Michael Jackson."

"No. A little Alana Thompson." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say woman." She giggled & hugged me again. I hugged back smiling to myself. We're having a baby. We've officially started our own family.