Chapter 37: The 90's

Michael & Alana had gotten married that same night Angel was born. Right there in the hospital chapel. Their marriage has been going great, with the occasional arguments.

Alana decided to let her father back in her life when he showed up to the hospital after Angel was born. They are slowly working on their relationship.

It is 1991 & Michael is working on his 4th solo album Dangerous. Alana hasn't started her career back, but what will happen if she does?

*

*

*

May 11th, 1991

Alana POV

"Angel!!!" I yelled looking for her through the house. Where the hell this child go? She only one where the- well Neverland is quite big. I smacked my lips & went into Michael's office. He wasn't in there. Where the hell is my husband & daughter?

I went to the library & they still weren't there. I groaned. This place is too big for me to be trying to look for them. I went outside & looked around. Where to start?

I thought about looking in the zoo but then i heard his voice.

There's A Place In

Your Heart

And I Know That It Is Love

And This Place Could

Be Much

Brighter Than Tomorrow

And If You Really Try

You'll Find There's No Need

To Cry

In This Place You'll Feel

There's No Hurt Or Sorrow

I followed his voice over to the giving tree & saw him & Angel sitting in it. She was staring at him with her big brown eyes amazed, as always. She loves when he sings & dances. She'll be all wrapped up into it & nothing else in the world would matter. She's just like her father in so many ways. And she's a real daddy's girl.

I stood right there & watched him continue to sing to her. They didn't even know i was right there. I folded my arms. Told you they're just alike.

He continued singing but abruptly stopped & looked at me smiling. I smiled back & walked over to the tree.

"What yall doing in this tree?"

"Daddy sing," Angel said excitedly.

"Daddy singing?" She nodded. "Well i know daddy better get you out of that tree." Michael smiled again & picked Angel up, passing her to me. She pouted as Michael jumped down.

"Twee," She continued to pout & point at the giving tree.

"Its not safe baby you could fall." She continued to pout & buried her head in my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Daddy's not suppose to be out here anyway cause he's allergic to the sun." She didn't move. "Come on lets go watch 'Full House'." She popped up.

"Otay." I put her down & she took off running for the private theater. I giggled.

"Slow down!!!" Michael wrapped his arms around me. I rubbed his arms. "You spoil her."

"I can't help it." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on. She's probably waiting. And you can't be out here long anyways." We started walking. Michael's vitiligo had gotten worser. He's not even chocolate anymore. My poor baby.