Chapter 75: Clapback

The Same Day (Well Night)

10:21 pm

Michael POV

I sat at the side of Alana's hospital bed waiting on her to wake up. I was scared out of my mind. It felt like that time when we got in that car accident & mother told me she had a 50 percent chance of living but it was worse. She's carrying my children.

Now I know im not suppose to be stressing her out cause this is a high risk pregnancy but she made me so mad. She knew I was going to have a problem but yet she did it without telling me. Maybe I shouldn't have reacted that way but... Well ain't no buts. I shouldn't have reacted that way. I sighed to myself. I messed up bad.

I heard a groan come from Alana's direction and I looked over to see her waking up. I stood up moving over towards her.

"Baby?" She looked over at me squinting before rolling her eyes and turning away. That was to be expected. I sighed & headed out of the room to get the doctor. This is going to be a rough night.

Alana POV

I watched as Michael walked out of the room. The nerve of him. First he was yelling at me & calling me trashy now he wants to 'baby' me. The damn nerve. He's so extra, for what though?

Him & Lisa Marie were parading around naked in the 'You Are Not Alone' video yet its a problem when I do it? Its basically the same thing but its a problem now that I've did it? He's just- ooh he makes me so angry!

I rubbed my face with my hands then put my hands on my belly rubbing it. I hope the babies are okay, which I know they are cause I am the one carrying them, but I hope that's what the doctor says too.

Michael walked back into the room with Dr. Thomas right behind him.

"How are you feeling Alana?"

"Just peachy," I said sarcastically. She laughed a little. I don't see what the hell is funny.

"Well Michael says you fainted. What happened?"

"Did you see me on the cover of Rolling Stone?"

"Yes."

"That's what happened." She made a face and turned to Michael. He sighed.

"I kind of started an argument about that." I scoffed.

"Kind of? Yeah okay." He sighed once again looking sad. Nah don't play victim now.

"Michael you know you shouldn't bring her any kind of stress. You know the circumstances."

"I know, I know," He groaned rubbing his face. "Its just when I saw that I lost it." I rolled my eyes. Dr. Thomas shook her head then turned back to me.

"Well, the good thing is that the babies are okay." I sighed in relief. I knew it. "Just to be safe though, i'm putting you on bed-rest for the rest of your pregnancy."

I groaned. "But doctor that's three months of bed rest."

"It's a safety precaution Alana. You-" I gave Michael a look & he stopped talking.

"He's right Alana. Considering that it was a high risk pregnancy to began with & to top it off you're carrying triplets, you need this." I sighed.

"Fine. When can I leave?"

"We're keeping you overnight to monitor the babies." I nodded & she walked out. It was dead quiet. I could feel Michael staring at me but I didn't look at him. Finally he spoke up.

"Alana im sor-"

"Fuck you, okay?" I snapped. "You're the reason im going to be stuck on bed rest for 3 months. All because of a damn picture."

"Alana you knew that I wasn't going to like the picture."

"You act like my damn nipples were out! Even worse, you act like I was butt ass naked. Michael I have showed that much skin with clothes on." He sighed.

"I know baby im so-"

"No. Like I said fuck you. It ain't even the fact that you got mad cause that was to be expected. You had the nerve to yell at me & called me fucking tasteless & trashy when you & that bitch Lisa Marie were wild & fucking free in the 'You Are Not Alone' video. Only thing covering yall privates was some damn sheets. And whats even worse is that at one point in time she didn't have a sheet on her. You know what she used? HER FUCKING ARMS!!" He cringed. "But was that tasteless & trashy to you? Nah. It's only tasteless & trashy when you don't have a say in it huh?"

He moved over to me & grabbed my hand. I snatched it back.

"Baby im really-"

"Just stop." He sighed. "And just so you know, im going to do my bedrest at my house." He nodded before sitting back in his seat. I closed my eyes sighing. Lord help me get through these last few months.