Chapter 29: She Drives Me Wild

Alana POV

I looked all around Neverland & i still couldn't find Michael. It was like '79 all over again. I walked into the house & went upstairs to our bedroom. He was on the bed writing.

"You know... this probably would've been the best place to look first." He looked up.

"You were looking for me?"

"Yes. I walked into the closet taking off my clothes. "I thought you had ran away again like '79." He chuckled.

"Well if i ever do at this time of night, don't come looking for me. Its too dark outside."

"Whatever you say applehead." I slipped on one of his button up shirts & walked out the closet. He looked up at me & laughed a little.

"That looks better on you." I smiled & climbed in the bed. I laid down cuddling up against his arm. He moved it putting it around me.

"You okay?" He sighed.

"I guess."

"Want to talk about it?" He shook his head. "Well im here baby."

"I know." He pecked my lips. I wasn't going to bother him if he didnt want to talk about it.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"Songs."

"I know you ain't writing for a new album already." He gave me a shy smile. "No Michael. You just released one not that long ago."

"That was 1987!!" I shook my head taking his notebook. "Hey." I started reading.

She Drives Me Wild

She's Got The Look
She's So Fine
And You Know Damn Well
The Girl Will Be Mine

She's Got The Breaks
She's The Scene
And You Know Damn Well
She Gives It To Me

Black Jeans And
A Turtleneck Sweater
I Know The Girl
Is Fakin' 'Cause
I've Seen Her Look Better

She's Composition
She's Statistical Fact
She Got It Ready
For The Willing
Got It Kicking Of The Back

She's Got The Look
She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

She's Got The Look
Wanting No Break Time
She's Got The Look
She's Driving Me Wild

"You like?" I looked up at him & smiled.

"Always."

"Good because its about you." I flipped my hair.

"Figured." He shook his head pulling me closer. He started singing 'She Drives Me Wild' in my ear. I felt me cheeks turn beet red. He chuckled.

"Don't get shy now." He started planting soft kisses on my neck. I bit my lip.

"Mhm what happened to 'We are never having sex again'?" He started rubbing on my thighs.

"That was before i saw how good you look in my shirt."

"Un huh." I turned to him unbuttoning the shirt exposing my breasts. I laid back as he climbed in between my legs kissing on my body. And well, that led to a full night of love making.