Chapter 41: She's Back

June 1st, 1991
Alana POV

"So you have any exact place in mind to where you wanna sign to?" Jailee asked. I shook my head. She smacked her lips rolling her eyes.

"How about at sony with me?" Michael asked. I shrugged.

"Are you going to say anything?"

"Nope." They rolled their eyes and turned to each other discussing my possible future at Sony. I snickered & played with my nails. About 20 minutes later, we pulled up in front of the sony building & got out, "Didn't yall have to make an appointment?"

"We made it this morning."

I folded my arms. "How did yall know if i wanted to sign to Sony?" Michael gave me a cheeky smile and walked into the building. I rolled my eyes and followed.

*

I stood in front of Tommy Mottola & alot of other important people, damn near a nervous wreck. I had to sing for them before we could talk about contracts. I had been a singer since i was 10, so i don't understand why i was so nervous. Maybe its because i haven't done this in 9 years. And this right here, could make or break me.

"We're ready when you are," Tommy said. I nodded looking at Michael & Jailee. Jailee gave me the thumbs up while Michael made a heart. I smiled and started.

When I had you

I treated you bad

And wrong my dear

And boy since,
Since you been away
Dontcha know
I sit around
with my head hangin' down
And I wonder
Who's lovin you

I, I, I, I should have never ever

Ever made you cry

And boy since

Since you been gone

Dontcha know

I sit around

with my head hangin' down

And I wonder

Who's lovin you

Life without love

Is oh so lonely

I dont think

I dont think

I'm gonna make it

All my life

All my life, yeah

belongs to you only

Come on and take it boy

Come on and take it!

Because,

All I can do

All I can do

Since you been gone is cry

And you, oooh

Don't ever wonder

Or worry your pretty little head bout what i do

Dontcha know I

Sit around

With my head hangin down

And I wonder

Who's lovin' you...

And i left it right there. Tommy & the others stood up smiling hard and clapping. I smiled & looked over at Michael who was cheesing. I giggled & blew a kiss at him. He caught it. I smiled & looked back at Tommy. He was walked over to me reaching his hand out. I shook it.

"Welcome to Sony Music Entertainment. Now lets talk about your contract."

-------------------------------------

Im sorry for the bad chapter. Im just, ugh.

Anyways how yall doing today? Yall okay? Yall ain't cried yet have yall?

Food, Mj, Love,

Lovelyn