Chapter 12: Just A Dream

Michael POV

"You're what?!?"

"Engaged."

"Engaged?!" She nodded her head. I got up & started pacing back in forth.

"Alana, its been 5 months. How in the hell do you get engaged in 5 freaking months?!"

"You remember that dude Jeremiah i use to date?"

"No and i don't care either." She rolled her eyes.

"Well i saw him in New York on tour & we just clicked."

"Alana, he CHEATED on you for crying out loud!!! He took control of your life & i didn't see you for almost 2 years!!"

"Michael, he's changed. I forgave him & i forgot all about it."

"So you choose that dude over me?!"

"Michael i love him."

"Alana you love me!!!"

"I-" she sighed. "We broke up over something petty. If that could break us up then anything can."

"But I love you Alana!! Look i'm sorry!!" She shook her head. By now i was real upset.

"Fuck it!!! Fuck it all!! Fuck love, fuck it!! Fuck this shit!!! Fuck you Alana!! And finally fuck me for loving you!!" I ran out the dressing room past Alana & out the Auditorium. I ran somewhere, don't know where, don't care but i ran. I found my self on some hill though crying. I hate myself. I got mad over something stupid & broke us up. Why? I love her. So freaking much. Half of "Thriller" is about her. I'm so stupid!! I hate myself!! I-

"Michael!!" I shook myself out of the dream. It was just a day dream. Just a day dream. I looked over at Alana & saw her smiling at me.

"I forgive you Michael." I smiled, picked her up & spin her around. Then i put her down & kissed her softly. Our fingers intertwined as i deepened the kiss. It felt electricity. I pulled back & smiled at her.

"I love you Michael Jackson."

"I love you too, Alana Jackson."

-------

Wasn't expecting that either huh? Ha. Sorry if it was boring.