Chapter 27: Lady In My Life

February 11th, 1989

Alana POV

"You can put the box right there," I said as i continued to unpack. The mover put the box down & walked out. We were finally moving in the rest of our things. After almost a year.

"Lanie look at me!!!" I turned & saw Michael posing on the couch they were carrying in.

"Michael get down."

"They said it was cool." The movers put the couch down & Michael got up. I shook my head.

"Little kid."

"But you love me," He wrapped his arms around my waist & kissed my cheek. I smiled & continued to unpack. Michael let go & walked away.

"This is the last box Ms. Thompson." He put it on the table.

"Thank you." He nodded & walked out. I smiled & spun around. Our home. I finished unpacking the box i was working on & went to the last box. I unpacked some of it then came across something. I laughed to myself. "MICHAEL!!!"

He ran in the living room. I smiled. "What?"

"Look at my favorite book." I showed him 'Moonwalk' and he chuckled.

"Your favorite book?"

"Yep." I said walking over to the couch sitting down. He sat next to me. I laid on him.

"Well now you get to read your favorite book in the comfort of our new home which will eventually have 13 kids running around."

I looked up at him raising my eyebrow. "13?"

"Yes. You know you want to have my 13 caramel kids." 

"You know I do," I said leaning up to peck his lips. Then I laid back on him, playing with his hands & looking around. We're home.

***
"Michael," I walked in the closet & saw Michael buttoning up his shirt. He slowly closed it so i wouldn't see his chest. I smacked my lips. "Babe im used to it."

"Well im not." I sighed & walked over to him opening his shirt a little.

"Michael. I don't care about your looks. I love you no matter what. And no skin disease is going to change that okay?" He nodded. I stood on my tippy toes & gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then i proceeded to walk away but he grabbed my hand. I looked back at him.

"You are so beautiful. Inside & out." I smiled shyly & walked over to him kissing him again. He kissed back tenderly pulling me extremely close to him. I gripped onto his shirt & slowly pulled him down to the floor.

He pulled back & started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck as he grinded between my legs. I closed my eyes letting out a small moan. He pulled down my dress & kissed on my breasts. My breathing started to get heavy.

"Michael..." He stopped & started unbuckling his pants. I sat up & grabbed his hands. "Wait. Don't do this if you aren't ready."

He licked his lips. "Im ready Alana. Are you?"

"I always been ready. Just been waiting on you," I said unbuckling his pants. He bit his lip looking me in the eyes, his full of lust. I leaned in kissing him again passionately taking off his shirt. He kissed back putting his hands up my dress, pulling down my underwear. I pulled back & helped him slide em off, throwing them some where. He completely pulled off my dress also throwing it somewhere, leaving me in just my bra & heels. I pulled down his pants & underwear, biting my lip. I then laid back pulling him on top of me. He kissed me again passionately as he slid into me. I gasped in his mouth wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He pulled back putting his head in my neck rolling his hips. I closed my eyes & rolled my hips in sync with his. And well... we made love for the first time.

*
*
*
The only thing you could hear now was our heavy breathing. Both of our hair were sweated out & our bare bodies were sticking to each other. I was laying on his chest & his heartbeat was slowly going back to normal. I traced his chest & looked up at him. He was looking at the ceiling smiling. I smiled too & pecked his lips. He looked at me grinning.

I giggled. "That was a side i never saw Mr. Jackson." He blushed hiding his face. I smacked my lips rolling my eyes playfully. "You can't go back to being shy."

"Yes i can." I rolled my eyes again & stood up.

"No you can't. Now, we have another hour & 30 minutes before the guest start arriving. I need another shower & so do you. So im going to get it started. I'll be waiting."

Michael POV

She winked at me before walking out. I snickered. Hope she don't get used to that.

I heard her beautiful singing as she turned on the shower. "Lay back in my tenderness... lets make this a night we won't forget... boy i need your sweet caress oh..." I smirked & stood up. Well maybe i can get used to this.