Chapter 21: Lookin For Ya

Michael POV

Me, Jailee & John headed to Alana's house while security & the rest of her management team went to look for her. We couldn't issue a missing person's alert cause it hadn't been 24 hours yet. I thought the rule was pure bullshit. Excuse me for cursing but as you can see, im pretty pissed.

We pulled up & went in. We went up to Alana's apartment & knocked on the door. Taty opened the door.

"Hey Micheal. Alana's not here she's probably-" Then she stopped when she saw Jailee & John behind me.

Tatyana POV

I automatically knew something was wrong. Jailee was Alana's manager/her bestfriend & they always stuck together. John was head of security so why was he not protecting my sister?

"Where's Alana?" Michael looked down & Jailee sighed.

"We don't know. Some how, some way, somebody got backstage & kidnapped her."

My face went from lost to angry in a matter of seconds.

"Aw hell naw!!!! Bring yall asses in!!!" They came in. Michael didn't look up not once. They sat at the table. I pinned my hair up. "What the fuck you mean somebody got backstage & kidnapped her?! How the fuck did this happen?!?"

"We don't know but-"

"Fuck you mean 'yall don't know'?!? How the fuck you let this happen?!? What-"

"TATYANA!!!" I looked at Michael who hadn't said shit not once. "You yelling won't get us anywhere!!! We need to be figuring out who did this, where they are & how to get the hell there!!!" He was so right. "Now that handwriting on this letter," he pulled it out & gave to me to read ",look real familiar but i just can't remember whose it is."

"This a girl right?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Well duh it ain't a damn man Tatyana." Michael's mean when he's angry ._. He got up & headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Jailee asked. That was a good question.

"To my house. Now yall coming or not?" We stood up & followed behind Michael. Who the hell got my sister?

Michael POV

We got to the house & got out. I unlocked the door. Latoya, Janet, Mother, Joseph, Marlon & Randy were sitting in the living room. Im surprised Joseph was even here. Usually he was out with his mistresses.

"Hey baby. How was the concert?" Mother asked.

"Not good, She got kidnapped, Some crazy bitch, I dont know who or why, No time to explain, They'll explain, Gotta go," i said fastly as i pointed to Tatyana & them. Then i ran upstairs.

I ran into my room & looked in my closet of all the past love letters & fan mail i've gotten. Yes i save them. For memories & now it looks like for help too. I took the box out & poured it out on the bed. Man this is alot.

I started scrambling through them till i found one that caught my eye. It was the same hand writing as the note. It was Brooke Shields.

Alana POV

I groaned as i woke up. Damn. What happened? I looked around . I was in some dark & really nasty place. A basement. I heard foot steps.

"Told you i would find you. How does it feel now?" Oh shit. I gulped as Jeremiah stood right in front of me with a smirk on his face. "Why you quiet now? Ain't got shit to say?"

"Uhhh i uhhh-"

"Shut up!!!!" He smacked me. I held back tears. He grabbed my face. "See we wouldn't have had this problem if you would've been a good girl. But nooo Alana wanted to be a bad ass. Well look at you know." He laughed evilly & walked upstairs. I let the tears fall down my face. Im in some deep shit now...

Michael POV

"SHIT!!!" I yelled. Then i ran out my room. "MOTHER!!! TATYANA!!! LOOK!!!" I ran downstairs while everybody ran towards the stairs.

"What the hell are you screaming for?!?" Joseph asked.

"BROOKE DID IT SHE TOOK MY BABY GIRL!!"

"AW HELL NAW!!" Tatyana yelled.

"How do you know Michael?" Mother asked.

"Who got the note?" Jailee passed me the note. I took it & compared the 2 notes. "See look!!!" I showed them.

"Damn.... Mike you got the girls going crazy. Literally," Jackie said and started laughing.
We looked at him like he was a damn fool. He saw it wasn't the time to joke & stopped.

"Sorry."

"So Brooke took my sister. Im going to kill that little bitch!!!" She ran out the house. Jailee followed.

"But.... i don't think she's alone."

Tatyana ran back in the house followed by Jailee, who looked tired cause Tatyana was basically running them in circles.

"You don't think she's alone? Who else could it be?"

"Jeremiah."

"Jeremiah?! AW FUCK NO!!" We all yelled except Joseph & Mother, who was looking at us like we lost our minds.

"Sorry," We all mumbled.

"Just go find my daughter in law please. And please, don't get hurt." She kissed our foreheads & walked in the kitchen. Joseph patted our backs & followed. We looked at each other & headed out. No more nice Michael.