Chapter 6: I Apologize

Michael POV

"Michael you ready?!"

"Just a minute!!!" I took one last look at myself in the mirror. I had on my sharpest suit with my white socks showing & my dress shoes. I was ready. I opened my room door & headed downstairs. Mother smiled at me, Marlon looked impatient, Latoya & Janet looked like 'you better not mess this up" & Randy looking at me mad. Why won't he get over her?

"Awww Michael," Mother said pinching my cheeks.

"Mother." She stopped.

"Ok Michael, you better not mess this up. We have worked too hard for these last two weeks for you to mess up," Latoya said.

"I wont mess up."

"Sure. Good luck." She kissed me on my cheek & went upstairs.

"Good luck applehead," said Janet.

"Thank you Dunk." I kissed her on her forehead before she skipped up stairs. I chuckled.

"You boys ready?" Mother asked.

"Yeah." Marlon & I were going on a double date. He got Tatyana & of course I have Alana. He don't like Tatyana, so he says. But everybody know they like each other. They constantly flirt everytime they see each other.

"Dont mess up Michael."

"I know, I know Mother." I hugged her & we headed outside. The limo driver opened the door for us. We got in and headed to Alana's place.

Alana POV

Tatyana talked me into going into a club, so she thought. But I know we going on a date. Her & Marlon and of course, Michael & I. Like Mother said Tatyana can't keep a secret. I heard her talking on the phone with Latoya & Michael about it. But I don't care. I'm over what happened. I know he's shy so of course he wasn't going to admit to me. But still, he didn't have to lie. Anyway, Taty got on a black long-sleeved dress that stops right before her knees with diamonds all around the bottom & some black pump heels. I had on a red open-back dress that stopped at mid-thigh. My heels were on point. Red open toe heels with diamonds around the front part. I had a red clutch while Taty had a black shoulder purse.

Michael POV

"Man they taking forever," Marlon said. We've been waiting for 10 minutes!! I looked at my watch & sighed. Finally they came outside and made our jaws drop. Tatyana was ok but Alana, yes Alana, she was so gorgeous. God I need to make her mine. Her long hair was just blowing with the wind. The moonlight shined on her, making her even more beautiful. She came up to me chuckling.

"Hey Michael," she said shyly walking up to me. God she was so sexy.

"Alana you look... You look... You look..."

"Look Michael, get in the limo so you can figure out how she look," Marlon joked.

"Whatever Marlon." I waved him off. We got in the limo & headed to our location. I couldn't stop staring at Alana. Every time i see her, she make me love her more. God i cant stop loving her.

***

"Stop Michael!!!" Alana giggled. I just kept tickling her.

"Two lovebirds," said Marlon. We both blushed. "We leaving. Yall have fun."

"Wait i thought this was a double date," Alana replied.

"It WAS a double date. But i think Michael got it from here." Tatyana smirked. "We'll see yall later."

They got in the limo & left. Alana turned to me.

"How are we suppose to get home if the limo gone?"

"It'll be back."

"Aw. So you got this huh?"

"Yeah," i smiled slightly. She chuckled. Should i do it now? I think so. Im tired of being shy & holding my feelings.

"Alana, come walk with me, talk with me." She giggled.

"Ok." I put a $100 dollar bill on the table & we left out. We went to a restaurant first of course. We ran across the street to get to the beach. Then we started walking down the beach holding hands.

"Alana?"

"Yes Michael."

"I uhhhhhh ummmm im sorry about what happened 2 weeks ago. I just panicked." She gave me a slight smile.

"I just didn't wanna admit that I uhhhh... Well i think the sign says it all."

Alana POV

He pointed at something in the sky. I looked up & saw an airplane with a banner that said 'I love you Alana'. I covered my mouth in shock. I looked back down & Michael was up close in front of me. He grabbed my hands. "Alana Diana Thompson, I love you with all my heart. You're all I think of. All day & all night. I just want you to be mine. Im tired of hiding my feelings. I promise I won't lie to you or do you wrong. Alana, will you be my girlfriend?" He looked at me with puppy eyes. God I love him so much.

Michael POV

I swear I hope she say yes.

"As much as it pains me to say this, I cant Michael." My heart broke as she said that.

"W-w-what?"

"I cant Michael. Im sorry." I shook my head & stood up. "I hope we can still be friends."

"Sure." Yeah, like all i want to be is friends.